5. In his arms!

Manan Land :

A new bright day..today is a big day for Nandini ..she is all set for the big launch of her book... SHE RESIDES IN ME ..from morning everyone was busy in the preparations regarding the launch..so throughout the day Nandini didn't talked with Manik.. It's only because she was all the time surrounded with someone and Cabir being the lovable caring brother was all the time at service of his sister ..

Cabir : "Nandini..all set?".. He asked after coming inside her room as she was looking herself in the mirror..she was looking breath taking in her pink anarkali suit ..

she was looking breath taking in her pink anarkali suit

Nandini : " yes.. But am just nervous a bit.. "..she confessed her state of heart after turning around and Cabir smiled..he came towards her and placed his one hand on her cheek..

he came towards her and placed his one hand on her cheek

Cabir : "you are a champion Nandini ..just follow your heart ..and do it ..because Meri Nandini jo bhi karti hai dil se karti hai..aur jo kaam dil se ho woh kabhi galat nhi ho sakta.." ..he said very lovingly looking in her eyes..and she instantly relaxed..his words did magic..she smiled broadly and hugged him tight..

Nandini : "thank you Cabir ..".. She said with a content heart and Cabir took her in his protective embrace like a elder brother..

" yeh rahe yeh dono..".. A sudden voice made them broke the hug..and both looked towards the gate where Navya and Mukti standing and smilingly looking at them..

Both entered inside ..and came towards the duo..

Mukti : "agar tum dono Bhai behen ka ho gaya ho toh hum neeche chale?..guest aa chuke hai..".. She told them and both smiled..

Navya : " Mukti ..yeh dono humesha hum dono ko nhi bhool jate ?" ..she complained innocently..and Cabir came towards her after giving a smile to Nandini..

Cabir : "and my Bollywood queen is back.."..he said after wrapping his hands around her shoulder..but his this one tag made her lost in some thoughts..she was all quiet ..

Cabir sensed her restlessness.. So he from his eyes asked Mukti to take Nandini out..

Mukti : " Nandini..chalo hum neeche chalte hai..let the couple be ..".. She winked to Nandini and she smiled ..