29. Devil in light!

Thank you for 5.16k .. it's really a big achievement for me..hope I never leave you people..😊😊.. thank you so much for everything..keep loving always! ..and keep supporting always!!

Happy reading!

Almighty sometimes gives you everything ..and sometimes he snatch a lot from you ..but when he is showering pain to you..he is actually preparing you to show your gratitude towards the things you had earlier and will have in future..he never let his children suffer for too long..even his heart bleeds when love doves dies or drifted apart..he is ocean of Mercy..he loves you unconditionally ..it's just he takes test of yours and then shower with enormous love on you..

Nandini was lying peacefully in his arms..sleep was far away from the door of her hazel ones..she was drowning in the pool of their ugly past..how badly they drifted apart..how much they both suffered..how much they both were craving for each other..with those haunting memories her whole body shivered and she snuggled more into him..hid herself perfectly in his embrace..while he too was wide awake..feeling that change in her body language he get to know what must be she is thinking ..he softly took her in his arms ..and kissed on her head..

Manik : "Shona! ".. his alluring lovable voice instantly calmed the storm inside her and she took a sigh of relief..

Nandini : "hmm!".. she just hmm'ed as she wasn't in the mood to spoil that beautiful aroma which he created all around her..

Manik : "we will survive this together..".. he suddenly said which made her smile weakly..how much he understands her..is not the question .. because measuring his love is the insult of his love..and she can never do that..not even in her worst nightmare..

Nandini : "together!".. she repeated his word..but as a promise..and he hugged her tightly..for sometime there was complete silence ..but that wasn't awkward at all..even their silence was communicating ..she was listening his rhythm of heart..while he was caressing her hairs.. there was content smile on their faces..as if they both want the moment to stop right there ..and never come out of each other's embrace..finally the dark night of their life met a beautiful bright shining morning..

But is this really the end of their problems?? Or something very very big is waiting for them?? Will they be able to survive or their love will die??.. what's in future nobody knows..but what's today it's visible..and it's really beautiful..

They both closed their eyes finally ..to meet each other once again in their beautiful dream world..where there is no tension of upcoming events..where there is only love ..trust ..and enormous happiness waiting for them eagerly..

******

Cabir : "where is he??".. he asked to a constable after entering the jail ..his eyes was depicting only fire ..

"This way sir".. constable instantly told him the way..and Cabir rushed inside with anger all over his face..seems like whoever comes in his way he is going to kill that person right there ..

Soon he reached a cell..which was in the most isolated place of the jail..there was only one bar..full of darkness..Cabir with eyes asked the constable to open the door and he complied..

"Welcome Mr. Dhawan"...a manly voice welcomed him even though the man was standing with his back facing Cabir..but he recognized easily that it's Cabir only ..Cabir gave a stern look after entering inside the bar..

The man too turned around and came in light..his face meets light..and he was none other than "Aryaman khurana" ..he was smirking while Cabir was giving angry glares to him..

Aryaman : "I was expecting you only..but not this early..i thought tum kal subah tak aa he jaoge.."... He said very casually and sat down on the rock bed..while Cabir was controlling his anger..