32. Silence broken!

Everyone was staring at the gate with shock ...the sentence they heard a minute back was more shocking to all of them..they all stood up looking at the person standing on the gate..and the sentence was still ringing in their ears..

"Shona! My love..your Manik is back ..".. yes! They have saw Manik there ..while his words left them in understatement..

While Manik and Nandini were horrified..they looked at each other frantically..while others were staring at Manik like he is some alien or he is a long nose man.. it's sounds funny but they actually gazing at him like that only..

Cabir : "Manik!".. he exclaimed still in disbelief of what he heard a minute back..while MaNan were speechless..

Nandini : "Manik.."... She called him in her heart and he looked at her with some tears in his eyes..

Manik : "my planning always goes in bin..last time too our secret came out drastically..and this time too it came out like this..Shona! Am sorry..".. he answered in his heart.. and she smiled a little and nodded a no to him..

Nandini : "Almighty wants this only.. let's tell them the whole truth Manik.."..she told him in her heart ..and he blinked his eyes ..he knows from there is no escapism..he has to tell them everything..he has no other choice..

Cabir : "what did you said?".. he asked while coming towards them..and Manik lowered down his head..Cabir was badly in tears and only wanted to hug his brother tightly right there ..

Navya : "Nandini yeh.."..she asked in a soft tone on which Nandini with teary eyes nodded yes..which shocked of them..

Cabir : "tell me..".. he again asked after reaching Manik.. Manik slowly moved his face upwards and looked at Cabir..he was on the verge of crying..

Manik : "Cabir..".. before he could speak anything else..cabir hugged him tightly..leaving Manik in shock..and others in tears..

Cabir too burst into tears..he started crying like a small baby in Manik's arms while others were too crying along them..Manik hugged his brother tightly with only love and contentment in his heart..only his heart knows how badly he wanted to engulf Cabir in his arms ..how badly he wanted to tell Cabir that he is alive..how badly he wanted to tell him that he remember each and everything..only his heart knows..

But soon Cabir came to a conclusion and he broke the hug..

Cabir : "that means...that means tujhe sab yaad aa gaya Manik?.. you remember us?.. but kab kese?.. and why you both didn't told anything??.. kuch bolo bhi..".. he showered with so many questions..and Manik looked at Nandini with guilt in his eyes..she knows he needs her today badly.. so she walked towards him..stand beside him..and held his hand tightly..

Nandini : "Han..Manik ko sab yaad hai..".. she said on behalf of Manik looking at Cabir..and cabir's happiness has no boundaries today..

Cabir : "sach??..".. he asked still not believing his ears..while others too were equally happy ..

Nandini : "Ca....."...before she could say anything... Manik's phone started ringing..

Manik : "I need to take this call.."..he told them..and they all nodded..

Manik : "hello!".. he said very calmly...

"To hell with your hello..where the hell are you since last night??.. phone off kar rakha hai..no body knows about you..what type of idiotic behavior it is...".. he was awarded by a sharp and rude tone filled with only anger..

Manik : "Aliya..relax..actually yaha thoda network issue hai..so i wasn't able to contact ..am sorry for that..".. he very conveniently lied..

Aliya : "Manik..this is not done ..wherever you are...come back..".. she strictly told him..and he looked a little lost..there was unknown expression on his face..