15. He is back!

Hotel :

Cabir was very restless..he is waiting for that one call..which will change all the equations of their life....

Just then ..his phone started ringing..he instantly picked the call..without any delay..

Cabir : "hello..kuch pata chala?..".. He said in so much hurry as if he want all answers in one simple yes .. As that one simple yes can turn the whole world ..

" yes sir ..we got all the information ..that person is MANIK MALHOTRA " ...the person answered and for a brief moment ..Cabir lost his sanity..he felt a jolt inside his body ..a wave of happiness ran inside him..

"Hello sir ..hello..".. The person was continuously calling him..but he wasn't in his senses..he was standing there mum..tears were brimming down his eyes..only one emotion was inside him.. " happiness " ..happiness of finding his brother back..

Just then..Navya ..Mukti and Abhi arrived there and saw him standing there all mum.. Navya came towards him..and called his name but no response..she saw the phone near his ears..so she took it from his hands..

Navya : "hello?".. Next she heard the most happiest news ..Mukti and Abhi exchanged glances as she too froze on her spot..Cabir looked at her with big broad smile..and she too smiled with tears of happiness in her eyes..

Cabir ran from there in full speed..which made Mukti and Abhi confused..Mukti came towards Navya and asked the matter ..Navya disconnected the call..and looked at them..

Navya : " Manik sir is alive ".. She answered in a slow voice but happiness clearly evident in her voice and eyes..

There happiness crossed all the boundaries.. Mukti's eyes filled with tears and they both hugged each other tightly..

Abhi looked all this..he instantly looked upwards and thanks the game player sitting above..who himself was in tears.. God can never be cruel on his kids..He may give pain in start but eventually he makes everything fall in it's right place..

If almighty gives pain..then he gives strength as well to fight with that pain..everything in this universe is pre planned..everything happens for a reason ..its just takes you to understand the things a little more and in a little better ways..

Nandini's room :

She is sitting on the bed ..looking at the pictures of Manik in her mobile phone..she has a content smile on her face which was long lost..her heart has only recognized the slow and steady footsteps of her heartbeat which is coming towards her ...

her heart has only recognized the slow and steady footsteps of her heartbeat which is coming towards her

(Background music)

Meree yado me mere khwabo me roj aate ho tum
Iss tarah bhala meree jan mujhe kyu satate ho tum ..