31. Time to reveal!

It's a beautiful peaceful morning in MaNan's life...after 1 long year they both are in bliss..nothing can match their happiness today... after all they both are together that too after a decade..but still there is traces of fear in Manik's heart ..he can't loose her in any means ..she means world to him..and he just can't afford to loose her this time..but now when she knows the whole truth she won't leave him alone ..this is what making him worried and concerned for her ..for his small family..

He was standing near the window of the hotel room..just when Nandini came outside of washroom ..looking ethereal in peach color saree which was doing nothing but enhancing her fairy like beauty..

She saw Manik standing near window looking outside..he seems to be lost somewhere..so she walked towards him slowly..and stand beside him..she held his hand ..and now he looked at her ..while she blinked his eyes and gave him a smile ..he too gave a weak smile to her ..and both looked straight ..

Manik : "tum wapas Mumbai chali jao Nandini..".. he said coldly looking outside the window ..and she held his hand more tightly ..and while looking out she answered..

Nandini : "main wapas jaane ke liye nahi aayi hu Manik..ab hum wapas sath jaenge..".. she said with so much determination that it made him look at her..

Manik : "Nandini..tum janti ho Na ..it's very dangerous to stay here with me ..agar...".. he was shushed by her..

Nandini : "kis baat ka dar hai tumhe?.. jab hum sath hai..together we can fight with this whole world..provided! We are together..".. she told him holding only love and assurance in her eyes which made him proud on his lady love..

Manik : "how you always manage to calm me down".. he said with a peaceful smile on his face ..on which she too smiled back..

Nandini : "just like you manage to do it..".. she answered with a smile ..

Manik : "acha tum yahi ruko..Mai thodi der Mei aata hoon..".. he told her and was about to leave ..just when she held his hand and stopped him ..

Nandini: "kaha ja rahe ho?".. she asked being concern..

Manik : "just to make everyone believe ki mai Shimla project ke liye aaya tha..".. he told her and she nodded..then he kissed on her forehead..and left her hand ..

Manik : "main abhi aata hoon..".. he said in assurance as her eyes was about to shed some tears ..she managed to smile and let him go..

He walked out of the room..after hugging her tightly..

****

It's been a hour Manik left the hotel..and Nandini was sitting on the bed..recalling last night..how her life turned 360 ..it all seems like a dream to her..she closed her eyes and a smile never leaving her lips..not even for once..she then opened her eyes.. and her eyes wander all around..and soon her search got over..as she found a diary and pen..placed on the table in front of her..

So she stepped out of the bed..and walked straight to the table..she after reaching there..sat down on the sofa..and picked the diary and pen in her hands..she opened the diary..and closed her eyes.. Manik's smiling face came in front of her eyes..and a peaceful smile touched her lips as well..

She opened her eyes..and started pouring her heart in form of words..

Sab kuch kho ke Maine tujhe paya hai..
Meri Yadon ka Na ab koi saya hai..
Tere hone se Maine khudko khudse milaya hai..
Tere aane pe Maine khudko jeena sikhaya hai..
Ise jyada ab kya bakaya hai..
Ki meri saanson ke har saans mei sirf tu Samaya hai..
Teri najro Mei Maine khudko paya hai..
Tere pehlu mai khudko chupaya hai..
Tu kehde toh chor doon yeh duniya saari..
Bas yeh dil tere pas aaya hai..
Ab Na jaana tu kabhi chorke..
Main Na jee sakungi bin tere..
Tu he mera pyaar ..tu he toh Khudaya hai..