33. Mystery Revealed!

MaNan sitting together on the sofa..while everyone else were sitting in front of them on the sofa ..looking at both of them keenly..

Nandini : "guys! Manik ne Jo bhi Kiya.. uske pas valid reason hai uska.."..she told them calmly..while manik was all quiet.. All he was thinking is that how to tell them everything.. because after knowing the whole truth..they will not leave him alone..but keeping them with himself can risk their life..

Cabir : "Manik! We are waiting for our answers".. he said totally ignoring Nandini's advice..but his this coldness is very much expected..after all..he considered manik as his family..

MaNan exchanged eye lock..then Nandini held his hand and blinked her eyes ..which Gave him much needed strength..

Manik : "it all started after that accident.."..he now started telling them the whole truth..which they listened keenly..

(Past 1 year back)

Car was out of control..and Manik has only one choice..he has to save his life..so he looked at Nandini with utmost love in his eyes..

Manik : "ek baat humesha yaad rakhna.. Manik loves Nandini...am sorry Shona!".. he told her..which made her confused..he was in tears..but soon he pushed her outside the car ...while the car was going towards the deep chasm in high speed..

Nandini rolled on the floor and her head collided with the big stone.. before loosing consciousness..all she could look was Manik's car landed straight into the chasm..and she screamed his name loudly..

But this was her side of story..after pushing Nandini out of the car..he tried one last attempt to save himself as well..so he closed his eyes..and before the car Landed into the chasm..he too jumped out of the car .. And rolled on the floor badly..he went straight into the sharp bushes..and he lost his consciousness..

After sometime..or may be a day or so..

Manik regained his consciousness..all he could hear was some voices..he was trying his best to open his eyes..but due to high sedatives ..he wasn't able to open his eyes..or even he wasn't able to move his body..

"Have you lost it?.. how dare you?".. he heard a loud scream..but he wasn't able to recognize the voice.. because he was on high sedatives..the voice itself wasn't clear to him..it was all echoing in his ear drums..

"But baat Kya hai?... Why the hell are you shouting?".. somebody answered back..while manik was all confused..

"Ho Kya raha hai yeh?".. he thought In utmost confusion..

"Aliya! Why the hell you saved him?".. someone shouted at her..and now manik get to know that there is a girl present in the room..whose name is Aliya..

"Who is this Aliya?"..he thought still in confusion..

"Toh use marne deti Kya?.. and why you are shouting like a maniac".. she asked .. which manik listened keenly...but they both are unaware from this fact ..that manik has regained his consciousness..

"He is Manik Malhotra..".. that voice was filled with anger ..hatred..and what not..but manik was very much confused..he wanted to open his eyes..but now he deliberately didn't opened them..as he want to know who is the person present there..

"Akhir hai kaun yeh log ..or Nandini..where is she?..oh god! What's happening?".. manik thought in helplessness..

"What?".. Aliya shouted in disbelief..while the person was boiling in anger..

"Han..you idiot..you saved Manik Malhotra..".. the person shouted ..