3. They found her!

They found her!

Manan land :

Here cabir and Navya after having emotional breakdown..is sitting on their bed..side hugging each other ..and was in deep thoughts ..the silence of the room was also talking ..the every tick tock of the small watch which was on the wall..was sounding like a drum playing in the fare... Sometimes silence speaks louder than words ..and here its so very true ..

Navya : "cabir..".. She called his name breaking that unwanted silence ...

Cabir : "hmmm..".. He just hmm'ed as he was in deep thoughts ..

Navya : " kya soch rahe ho?".. She asked sensing his restless heart..he chuckled sarcastically ..

Cabir : "soch raha hoon..how that day we lost the peace of our lives..".. He said in a very painful tone and navya can feel it..

Both start recalling that worst day of their lives..which took away everything from them..that one dreadful day..the day of that ghastly accident..

(FLASHBACK)

After receiving the call regarding accident of MaNan ..cabir was shocked to hell..soon navya and mukti asked him about the worry on his face and when he told them the whole story..they felt like thunderstorm felt on them..as sometimes back..everything was fine..they were happily going back to their town..but destiny destroyed their happiness within the blink of eye..and here they are standing with horrifying faces..

Navya : "cabir ..please jaldi chaliye ..".. She said in a jiffy and the trio ran out of the airport ..

In some time.. The trio reached the spot where the accident took place..the whole cliff was covered with loads of police and media ..the whole area was restricted ..as a very drastic accident took place there..

After witnessing CABIR DHAWAN there ..media ran up to him..

" sir aap yahan kese?..kya yeh accident apke kisi relative ka hua hai?..sir answer us.."..soon they showered loads of questions on him..and circled him..but he was in not that state of mind to answer them anything..otherwise cabir exactly knows how to give them peace of mind..

Navya : "please..yeh time nhi hai in sab sawalo ka..".. She said on behalf of cabir..but before they start interviewing her..cabir's guards reached on time ..and made media away them..guards circled around cabir..Navya and mukti..so that they can go to the spot..

Cabir : " manik..nandini..kaha hai?"..he asked one of the police officer ..standing there..

"Sir ..Hume bas ek lady mili hai..she was badly injured..humne unhe hospital pahucha diya hai..".. Officer told in his calm voice ..but this shocked the trio to hell..

Cabir : " and what about manik? ..woh kaha hai?"..he asked with a terrifying face..

"Sorry sir..Hume car ab tak nhi Mili..so we can't tell anything about manik sir ..but yeh khai itni gehri hai ki yaha se kisi ka bachna...",. Before he could complete his sentence ..cabir grabbed him by his collar..in utmost anger..

Cabir : " dare not speak anything..warna I will kill you right here..samjhe tum.."..he shouted in high pitch voice catching the eyes of media..

Navya : "Choro unhe cabir..kya karhe hai ap..".. She tried to free the officer from cabir's hold and even mukti tried..

Mukti : " cabir..please..nandini needs us..",.she said while shouting ..and this alarmed cabir..he instantly left his collar..

Cabir : "nandini..".. He called her name softly ..and officer looked at him with sympathy..