8. Glimpse of Past!

Study room :

Cabir now started recalling that day ..When Nandini regained her consciousness..

(Flashback)

Its been 6 hours..Nandini is still lying unconscious on the hospital bed inside ICU and outside Cabir was getting restless..he wasn't understanding what is actually going around them.. Some hours back everything was perfectly fine..and now things are getting out of their hand.. Nothing is gong right..every other thing is badly messed and the worst part is.. No matter how badly he want to mend things but he just can't do anything..instead of sitting and watching the cruel game of destiny ..which actually destroyed everything..and took away everything from them..

Cabir : "please Nandini ko theek kar do..".. He prayed in helpless voice while Mukti and Navya was giving him much needed support..

Just then a nurse came outside the ICU..and the trio walked towards her..

Navya : " Nandini woh thk hai?".. She asked instantly ..and nurse nodded..

Nurse : "woh thk hai..unhe gosh aa gaya hai..ap log mil sakte hai unse..".. She told them and trio rushed inside..

Nandini was all calm.. Her eyes were wide open..and she was looking at the ceiling..it was giving a impression like a dead body lying on the bed..

Navya and Mukti ran towards her and hugged her..but she didn't moved a bit..Cabir was observing all this from standing on the gate..