21. Under shower!

Hey people! That's the blog link of a girl..who is sharing some of her stories.
Named as VOICE OF GIRL..do check it once..
https://palak728.wordpress.com/
(You can check the link in my message board)

Happy reading!!

Manik after coming out of Gym was frustrated within himself..

"What's wrong with you Manik?.. how could you?.. tujhe idea bhi hai what could have happened today?" .. his mind chided him..and he was actually frustrated with him..

Manik : "I have to make distance from her... She affects me very badly..when she is around ..all my rational thoughts goes in bin..".. he thought and walked inside the mansion..

Maria aunty was all set with her delicious breakfast..

"Manik! Beta go and freshen up..I have made breakfast.. Go!".. she said from a little distance while he gave her a smile.. just then Nandini too walked in..and stand beside Manik..he looked at her..and the moments they share in Gym played in front of his eyes... He instantly took his eyes off her and walked inside his room...

While she was blushing profusely.. She looked at Maria aunty who was busy in placing breakfast on the table..

Nandini : "I should make something with my own hands for Manik..shayad use taste yaad aaye".. she thought and walked straight to Maria aunty..

She somehow convinced her for making breakfast for Manik ..and being the sweetest lady ..Maria aunty agreed with Nandini..and let her do what she wanted to..

****

After sometime on the dinning table..

Manik came down and took his seat..he looked at Nandini who was already present there and was sitting very quietly ..it's so unusual..

"I really hope nothing is cooking in her mind now.. otherwise I don't know where it will leads me to.. ".. he thought with a little fear engulfed inside his heart..

His trance broke when Maria aunty served him breakfast and asked him to star eating..

Just when he took one morsel in his mouth..he instantly looked at Nandini..who was looking at him intently..and was waiting for his reaction..she is so hoping him to recognize at least the taste..

But without saying anything..he gulped down the whole bite..and his whole concentration was on his breakfast only..

"Yeh kuch bol kyu nahi raha? ..ise kuch yaad aaya bhi ya nhi..".. she thought to herself while he was relishing the food quietly ..

She has made his favorite aloo ke parathe ..which he was eating peacefully without saying anything.. After he completed his breakfast ..he stood up..and was about to leave..

Nandini : "ummm! Manik sir mai bhi aati hu .."... she said and was about to go inside to fetch her bag..as she thought he is going office..

Manik : "am not going office today.. I will be at home...so it's your off today enjoy your day"..he said without looking at him..and how she wants him to look at her once..she so want to see in his eyes right now..it's like she was craving for that..

Nandini : "but...".. she tried to argue ..but only to receive a harsh statement from him..

Manik : "I SAID IT.. YOU ARE FREE TODAY" ..He scowled on her and walked out from there..leaving her with a grumpy face..