11. Shattered soul!

After seeing your shocked faces..i decided to postpone some twist... So keep calm :)

Warning : quiet emotional update..if you can't handle pain of Nandini..then don't read..

On the cliff :

Nandini reached the same cliff where that unfortunate accident took place..a place which took away everything from her..from them..

"Manik nahi hai.. He is no more.. Nandini accept it..woh nahi hai .." All the words of Cabir started ringing in her mind ..all those memories of this one year started flashing in front of her eyes..how after that accident she met Manik..and they keep meeting.. Everything started haunting her.. She was totally broken today.. Although she denied cabir's words but deep down even she knows the fact that Manik isn't there ..

But when you are in love...you actually loose your sanity..you don't think from mind..but actually start thinking from heart.. Love is a feeling which sometimes gives you world's happiness and sometimes it takes away even your own soul..

Tears welled up in her eyes..remembering his beautiful smile..his caring nature..his lovable attitude.. And most importantly he himself .. Her Manik..

Nandini : "tum ho Manik

Nandini : "tum ho Manik..mere dil janta hai..tum ho..mai nahi manti ..duniya kya kehti hai..kya sochti hai..mujhe koi matlab nahi..when my heart is saying..you are here with me..then you are ..bas..".. She said stubbornly ..when suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder..

When she turned around..she found him ..standing there with a smile on his face..

standing there with a smile on his face