17. Reality?

MaNan were standing there..hugging each other..the warmth of one another was providing them solace..acting as healer to their wounded heart.. The love which was confined in their hearts ..is finally coming out in form of those pearls which were dripping down their eyes..each passing second was giving them sheer pleasure..nothing in the world can be true than a pure love which these two have in their hearts..

"Nandini" .. Suddenly she heard a voice and a little tap on her shoulder..she opened her eyes and thus met reality..

The door was still closed ..Manik wasn't there.. She was watching the most beautiful dream ..a shy smile touched her lips..and she looked at Cabir ..who was looking at her with confusion..

Cabir : "kya Hua?.. You fine?".. He asked as from last some minutes..she wasn't responding to him..and she simply nodded in assurance ..then he gave her a weak smile..and rang the bell again..

Her eyes were stick on the gate with thumping heart..it was beating more strongly and quickly..

Just then ..the door opened with a slight sound..and the her heartbeat starting running more rapidly..

A old lady with specks looked at them..and their was a big smile on Nandini's face..

" yes..".. She said let looking at the duo..

Cabir : "Hume Manik se milna hai..".. He said impatiently as he was dying to see his best friend..his brother..

Nandini : " please call him..".. She too said impatiently and now lady looked at them thoroughly..

"Kaun hai Maria aunty?" ..the most charming and bewitching voice send chills to her body..

The lady gives a side..now he was standing in front of her.. Looking ethereal even in his normal trouser and black vest..he was looking at her while a tear eloped from her eyes..Cabir was very numb to react .. After one long year...which was not less than a decade ..they were able to see their Manik ...

(Background music)

Pass aaye ..
dooriyan fir bhi kam na Hui..

She started walking with slow and steady steps..she can feel that her soul is coming back inside her body..making her alive..in his absence she wasn't living..but in his memories she was dying every second.. She recalled their happy days..how she used to be in his arms all the time..how he never leave a chance to just stick around her..those days are still fresh in her heart..