10. Reality check!

Nandini was stunned to see Cabir standing in front of her..with shocking expression on his face..what he saw was actually something he can't believe..and Nandini was scared to death when she saw that look on his face it caused chill down her spines..

She instantly walked towards him..

Nandini : "Cabir I can explain".. She tried to be reasonable but he was looking at her with shocking expression..

Cabir : " tum ...".. Before he could say anything further ..she lost her sanity and said something beyond his imagination..

Nandini : "Han..Manik is alive..we are sorry ..humne yeh hide kiya ..but Cabir....".. She looked at the most shocking expression on his face..she was confused with his looks now..

Nandini : " Cabir..hum batane wale the...".. With that she turned around to look at Manik...and next what she saw made her shocked..

There was no one standing behind her.. Yes! There was no one.. No Manik..nothing..

Nandini : "Manik..".. She shouted but there was no trace of him..Cabir looked at her with the shocking expression all over his face..

After not finding Nandini inside ..Cabir came out in search of Nandini..and when he came to the dark corner..he was shocked to see the scenario In front of his eyes..

Nandini was there all alone.. She was hugging nothing tightly and there was a content smile on her face.. That's why he called her name with utmost shock..

Cabir : " Nandini..".. He called her and she turned around..she have something in her eyes..its so unlike her..

Nandini : "Cabir..woh yahi tha ..am sure tumhe dekh ke woh chubh gaya hai..".. She told him like a insane person talking..and Cabir wasn't understanding anything..in this long one year ..he didn't saw this side of her..

Cabir : " Nandini.. Meri bat suno..".. He tried to make her calm but she was out of her mind totally..

Nandini : "Cabir..Manik..woh..Han..woh tumse chup raha hai..Han! He must be hiding somewhere ..woh hai..yahi pe tha..Han ..Manik hai..".. She was saying all this with a insanely tone..which gives a impression like she isn't trying to make Cabir believe but she was actually trying to make herself believe..

Cabir : " Nandini..calm down..".. He tried to hold her face but she was looking all around..and continuously calling him...

Nandini : "Manik come out..".. She was shouting..behaving all mad..and when Cabir was not able to control her .. He shouted on top of his voice..

Cabir : " NANDINI.. "... his high pitch voice instantly made her shut ..

Cabir : " Manik nahi hai yahan..what's wrong with you?".. He shouted on her and she was speechless ..she was looking at him with no expression on her face..she was so numb to react on anything...

Nandini : "Manik!".. She called his name very softly and collapsed in Cabir's arms.. She was fainted..and he was hell worried..

He instantly picked her up in his arms and took her to the nearby hospital..

After sometime.. City hospital..

Nandini was lying unconscious on the hospital bed..while Cabir..Navya..Mukti were sitting outside the room all shattered.. And Abhimanyu was inside treating her..

Navya : " Nandini achanak ese kyu behave karne lagi?".. She asked worriedly as till now Cabir have told everything to them..

Cabir : "pata nahi Navya..kuch samjh nhi aa raha hai ki ho kya raha hai?".. He told her in frustration he face palmed himself ..just then Abhimanyu came outside with nurse..