37. Face off!

• When you were busy in building bridge to your dream, someone was busy in stealing the bricks! •

*******

Manik : "Maddy is the one..who always wanted to kill me..".. he told in his cold tone..but only his heart knows how badly it aches while speaking that particular line..

Cabir was totally stunned..speechless..and Nandini was in tears..as she knew what Maddy means to manik..what he means to cabir..what place he holds in their lives..she knew it's not going to be easy..she knew this war will definitely take a relation from them..

Cabir : "Manik! But Maddy?".. he asked in a soft tone..and Manik took a deep breath..but exhaling..he looked at cabir ..

Manik : "I also want answer..but for that ..we need to reach him..it's time to over this ugly game which he started..".. he said in anger filled voice..and just then they saw.. Aryaman / Anushman coming out of Starbucks..

Cabir : "see there is he!".. he told them as soon as his eyes fell on him..and his face shocked MaNan ..

Nandini : "yeh toh....".. she stopped as Manik Nodded..

Cabir : "we should follow him..".. he said while Anushman settled in his car.. MaNan agreed with him..they all started following him..

Nandini : "Cabir..he isn't aryaman..he is Anushman khurana.."..she told him which shocked cabir..

Cabir : "but Nandini...how it can be possible..".. he asked in total disbelief tone..

Manik : "as far as I remember..khurana has two sons..may be Anushman and Aryaman are siblings..".. he told them hitting the arrow...and they too agreed with him..

Nandini : "yes Manik you are right..but we need to be sure..let's follow him .."..

Cabir : "Han Manik ... let's follow him.."..

Manik also agreed with them..so cabir ignited the engine and they started following him..

****

Maddy : "Dhruv! Where is Aliya?".. he shouted on him..

Dhruv : "I don't know..hogi kahi..".. he said in unconcerned tone..

Maddy : "what do you mean by you don't know?".. he shouted at peak of his voice ..and broke the glass which was in hjs hand filled with wine..

Dhruv : "why you are getting angry?.. it doesn't even matter whether she is alive or not..".. he said in a matter of fact tone which made Maddy hell angry on him..

Maddy : "she knows a lot about us dhruv..how can you be this much unconcerned?.. have you already lost your pea size brain.."..he freaked out..

Dhruv : "Maddy..she doesn't know you..so relax and sit down..aur wese bhi woh karegi bhi kya?..Manik Malhotra doesn't even remember who he is.."...he told him very casually but mere mention about Manik alarmed Maddy..

Maddy : "Wait a second..where is Manik?"..he asked 

Dhruv : "Hoga kisi meeting mei..who cares.."..he again answered in his unconcerned tone and this made Maddy hell angry..he made Dhruv stand up by holding his collar...and slapped him hard..