24. Desires at peak (18+)

Warning : this chapter contains some mature content ..so kindly stay away if you aren't comfortable..

It's the longest chapter till yet..so am expecting very good response..chapter contains 4460 words..

KINDLY COOPERATE WITH ME TILL 30th JUNE PLEASE

Nandini woke up first ..as the sun rays fell on her eyes..she lazily opened her eyes ..keeping the back of her palm on her eyes..while her other hand was stretching in the air..she wasn't fully awaken till yet when her consciousness made her recall the last night bickering with Manik..she smiled recalling all those words exchanged between them..

People say ..the first person who comes in your mind in the morning before opening your eyes..and the last face comes in your mind in night before closing your eyes..is the person..who is either the reason of your happiness or your sadness..and here the first person is Manik for her..who means world to her..

She sat back on bed..and first thing she saw her handsome hubby..sleeping on the couch..with his mouth little open..and as always ..he is looking extremely hot ..even in his sleep..he has the caliber to make her fall for him all over again..

She had a wide smile on her face..as after one long year..she has witness such scenario..watching him first in morning is the most pleasurable feeling for her..she stepped out of the bed..and walked towards him with slow And steady steps..

She reached up to him..and smiled..he was looking extremely cute ..she was having tough time holding her urge to kiss his lips..right there..but still..she bent down a little.. And came dangerously very close to him..her warm breath falling on his face..he stirred a little..and moved his pupil still closing his eyes..

She was about to Peck on his lips..when he opened his eyes and his eyes widened in shock after finding her so close to himself..

Manik : "what??.. kar..kar kya ..rahi ho tum?".. he stammered ..and this made her straighten ..she instantly turned around..showing her back to him..she shut her eyes tightly..and bit her tongue..

"Nandini..kar kya rahi thi tu?.." ..her mind asked..

"Kiss karne wali thi ..itna bhi nhi pata..".. her heart answered..

Manik stood up..and looked at her with confusion..he lightly tap on her shoulder..but she was hesitant to turn around...

"Now answer him..bolo use kya karne wali thi tum..".. her mind said to her..

She turned around...and showed him her 32 teeth..he crossed his hand around his chest..and raised his eye brows ..she knows he won't leave her till he don't get answer..

Nandini : "are..there was a fly on your face..so use bhaga rahi thi..".. she finally cooked up the story..

"Wah! Tumne toh story bhi bana li..kudos! ".. her heart said with grin..

"That's lame Nandini ..he is Manik Malhotra..kuch toh acha jhuth bol deti ..".. her mind chided her..

Manik : "really?.. fly?.. mai pagal lagta hoon tujhe?".. he asked with stern face..

Nandini : "ismei lagne ki kya jarurat hai..".. she said under her breath..

Manik : "kuch kaha tumne?"...he asked her as he didn't listened what she uttered..

Nandini : "Yaar! Manik sir!..apko mujhse ladna itna acha lagta hai kya?"...she finally came back to her lioness avatar..