25. It was a Lie!

(Edited by me 😉😉

(Edited by me 😉😉.. )

Note : Am so very happy with the response on last chapter..and as expected you all were shocked with the last part..hehehe ..but thank you so much ..1.08k and 389 comments..is not a less thing ..on one chapter..so from all chords of my heart..I wanna thank each one of you ..

I know I am not answering to all the comments..but I read all..it's just it was difficult for me to answer all and most importantly am hell busy with my exams..and further developments..so just focussing there much..hope you all understand my situation..I will try to update asap but don't buzz me if am not able to ..

Thanks for understanding..Happy reading!

Manik : "am sorry...... Shona!".. he said last word with a little pause..and that one name made her froze.. she turned around with a jerk and looked at him shockingly..his eyes were teary ..and she can see that same love in his eyes today..which was always there for her..

But how he called her Shona? .. that means ..that means he remember everything?? That means he remember her?.. that means he remember them?...

She started drowning in the pool of questions..and was looking at him with bewilderment..

Nandini : "what did you said?".. she asked still not believing what she heard some time back..

Manik : "am sorry Shona..".. he again said ..but this time with more painful tone..with much more agony in his eyes...

She was still in dilemma..what she is listening..what is witnessing ..is it really a truth?.. it isn't any stupid hallucination of her na??.. if it's any dream then today she wish that may she never open her eyes..

Nandini : "that means....."... before she ask anything to him..he already guessed her question..and nodded his head with tearful eyes..

Manik : "han! Nandini..I remember everything..mujhe Sab yaad hai.." ...he told her in low tone which swift the floor beneath her..she was watching him in utmost confusion..

Nandini : "agar tumhe Sab yaad hai ..toh ab tak yeh Sab kya tha?..".. she asked totally clueless ..he was very guilty right now..he lower down his head and answered..

Manik : "it was a lie ..".. he told her holding sorrow in his voice..while Nandini was totally baffled with his revelation..she was watching him with shocking expression..

Nandini : "lie?"..she managed to utter only this one word ..and now he looked at her..he knows..she will bombard loads of questions on Him..and he was already prepared..

Manik : "han..it was a lie..mujhe Sab yaad tha..I was only pretending of loosing my memory all this while..I remember each and everything about us..about our lives..".. he finally spoke the biggest truth ..and she was looking at him with shock ..