30. Standing together!

Nandini : "MANNNIIIIKKKK" she shouted her lungs out..she opened her eyes with a jerk and was breathing heavily..she was drenched in sweat ..fear was all over her face..

"Nandini!".. she heard the most calm voice..which directly touched her heart and made her soul calm and compare at least a bit..

An alluring touch on her body made her comes back to reality..she looked all around..she was still on the bed..sitting there..the night still not met morning..the bonfire still have some fire..and the most lovable person still sitting beside her with worry and concern dripping from his face...and this made her realized that it was the worst nightmare she ever saw...

Manik : "Nandini! Kya hua tumhe?.. why did you shouted?".. he asked after cupping her face ..and she hugged him tightly as soon as she again reminisced that horrifying nightmare..he too embraced her in his arms with all his heart..making sure his angel calm down.. as every uneven breath she takes..he feels suffocated..

Manik : "Shona! What's wrong?".. he asked with only concern and love for her..

Nandini : "that was the worst nightmare Manik..I saw..I saw blood..pool of ..pool of ..blood ..Manik..".. she somehow managed to told him in her fearing tone..he was caressing her silky strands to calm her..

Manik : "it was a nightmare Shona..it passed ..the reality is .. everything is fine..".. he said in his consoling tone..but she knows something terrifying is coming towards them with full force..she can sense it..it was the same feeling she had that day of their accident which parted them for this 1 long year..which was like a decade to them..

Nandini : "don't go anywhere..".. she said after hugging him more tight..as he tried to break the hug..he smiled a little..and hugged her more tightly...he just kept quiet for sometime and laid back with her in his arms..she was at peace in his arms and he didn't wanted to disturb her peaceful world...

Nandini : "Manik!".. she said breaking the ice..on which he only hmm'ed while playing with her hairs..her head was on his chest..while he was looking upwards to the shining stars..

Nandini : "mujhe thand lag rahi hai..".. she said while moving more closer to him..and now he looked at her with a sweet small smile..

Manik : "I can warm you..".. his voice was so bewitching that her whole body shivered ..and he smiled looking at the effect he has on her..which she too have on him..

Nandini : "always in dirty mode.."...she said after slapping on his chest ..he chuckled a bit..

Manik : "what's dirty in this??.. you only said you are feeling cold..toh I just gave the solution..what's dirty??".. he said while faking all his innocence which she can caught very easily.
She just smiled and hugged him more tightly..

Nandini : "you know ..how much I missed all of this..humari yeh batei.. tumhara is tarah mujhe tease karna..I missed you a lot Manik..".. she confessed emotionally and he hugged her more tightly..

Manik : "I missed you more..but that's not the thing to discuss..first let me warm my lady love..".. he said last line in her ears..and she blushed a bit..but next what he did was totally out of box..

He moved out of the bed..wore his shirt and trouser which was on the floor..and walked towards her..she was now clueless with his these moves..he smirked while looking at her confused face..

Manik : "what?.. I don't always think in one way..I guess it's you..who think only ..that...".. he deliberately emphasized the lady word..with a smirk..and she threw pillow on him..

Nandini : "such a jerk you are..".. she said after wrapping blanket all over her body ..as she was really feeling cold..he smiled ..and walked towards the bed..he picked her up in his arms.. effortlessly..