36. The real devil!

Recap : Nandini's phone started ringing..and it was Nikhil..

Nandini : "Kya hua Nikhil?".. she asked as soon as she answered the call..

Nikhil : "Nandini..Cabir ka call aaya tha..he was enquiring about aryaman..but now his phone is out of reach.....".. he told her everything..while Nandini was shocked..Manik looked at her in confusion..

Nandini : "how's this possible?".. she asked in shocking tone.. while manik was confused..

Manik : "Kya hua Nandini?".. he asked as Nandini seems to be shocked ..surprised.. she looked at him and disconnected the call..

Nandini : "Manik!".. she stopped as she looked at Aliya who was looking at her with confusion..

Nandini : "Aliya! Who else was with you?".. she asked after walking towards her..on which Aliya seems to be in tension..

Aliya : "dhruv..Han! Bas dhruv..".. she looked here and there..but MaNan sensed it that she was lying..

Manik : "look Aliya.. in this one year I realized one thing..that you're innocent..they must have manipulated you..we're here to help you..but for that you need to tell us everything..trust us! Please..".. he said after holding her hands..and this instantly made her eyes teary..

Nandini : "Manik is right Aliya..please believe us..we won't harm you..and we won't even let anyone harm you..so please tell us..".. she said in her assuring tone..and Aliya knew she can believe them..

Aliya : "I trust you both..but will you both believe me?".. she said unsurely which made MaNan confused..

Nandini : "yes! We will...tell us everything.."..

Aliya looked at both of them..and then spoke the whole truth..

Aliya : "you're right..dhruv isn't alone..in fact dhruv is not the master mind.. because dhruv can't even plan all this manik..someone has implanted all this In his mind.."..this made them shocked as well as confused..

Manik : "Aliya please..clear the air.."..he said impatiently..

Aliya : "manik! Dhruv is a mental patient ..he has split personality disorder..".. she told them the most shocking truth which snatched the floor beneath them..

Nandini : "what?.. how I never noticed ..".. she wondered as she knew dhruv from last 4 years..

Aliya : "because in front of the whole world..he is normal.. like there is nothing wrong with him..but he in real is a psycho..".. she told her with anger ..as she recalled ..how he slapped her..how he killed Maria aunty..

Manik now recalled their Agra trip before the accident..

(Flashback)

Manik picked out his phone from his pocket..and start walking in the Amar Villa's hall..he was very much into his phone..and just then he collided with someone ..due to which his phone fell down...

"Dikhai nahi deta kya??.."..the other person shouted..manik till now didn't saw with whom he collided..but just when he heard the harsh voice..he instantly looked at the person's face...who was glaring manik..

Manik : " you?.."..he said in a little surprise tone..as who has the guts to shout on manik..

Manik : "have you lost it..DHRUV VEDANT".. he said in strict voice..controlling his anger..

Dhruv : " have you lost it?.."..he too reciprocate with the equal fervor.. And manik was shocked with his new avatar..

Manik : "behave yourself Dhruv..."... This time his anger crossed all boundaries..while Dhruv was giving him equally angry glares..