20. Closeness!

Nandini's eyes were shut in fear.. She thought she will fall straight on the floor and end up injuring herself..but nothing that sort of happened..she removed her hands from her face and opened her eyes..as she was in a very protective embrace.. She was shocked to find him there.. A huge smile crept on her lips..and he made a annoying face..

and he made a annoying face

"Are you a disaster queen?.. Har jagah girti rehti ho..can't you do some work without falling down..".. He chided her and she scrunched up her nose and looked at him annoyingly..

 He chided her and she scrunched up her nose and looked at him annoyingly

Nandini : " is it necessary that aap humesha mujhe Dante?".. She asked with little annoying tone but in her heart..she was flying in air..after one long year..she is in his arms..she so wanted to snuggle more into him..but somehow she controlled her desires..

Manik : "listen! Get down.. You are very heavy..".. He made a face like he has picked mountain in his hands..and she instantly widened her eyes..and made a big O.. he so wanted to laugh at her expression..but controlled..

Manik : " Nandini ..get down..".. He said and she Now smirked a little..

Nandini : "ab I can't jump from your arms na..so ..will you do the honors to put me down?".. Her voice was so sugary that he felt he will be a diabetic very soon..

He made her stand on the floor..and she straighten her Saree.. He looked at her closely now...while she was busy in straightening her dress..he was drooling over her.. She was seriously looking breath taking in that Saree..that urge to have her in his arms..was increasing by each passing second..

Nandini : " stop gazing at me!".. She said without looking at him..and he instantly took his eyes off her..and cleared his throat..

"His this habit..I love the most.." ..her heart does salsa..

She now looked at him..and he was trying best to control himself around her..

Nandini : "so ..aap yahan kyu aaye the?".. She asked and now he mentally slapped himself as he actually forgot for what business he was there..