28. Sealed with love 18+!

Warning : Chapter contains some mature content..if not comfortable then ignore the chapter..

Again it's a longest chapter..hoping for a very good response..may be it's the last longest chapter as from now on the length will decrease..hope you all will support..chapter contains 4760 words..hoping for very good response..

HAPPY READING!

Manik : "shona! Tum toh naraj ho gayi..".. he said after standing and looked at her..but she looked in her side..and didn't paid any heed to him...

After sometime when she didn't heard him ..she raised her face to look at him and what she found next was enough to make her stunned and shocked..

He wasn't there .. she stood up..and looked all around..her eyes wander all around in the hut..but Manik was no where ..

Nandini : "where is he?

Nandini : "where is he? ..where he can go?..but was ....was ...was he really..I mean..was he really here...that ..that wasn't my hallucination?.." she stammered even while thinking that..she looked all around but there was no traces of him..this was enough to make her nervous..

Nandini : "Manik..Manik..".. she called him nervously..

"Nandini! Relax! ..he must be around.." her heart tried to make her relax...but her soul wasn't at peace..

Nandini : "kahan ho tum Manik".. she said with little fear in her heart..she noticed the rain has stopped..but still there is lots of time for the dawn breaks..every second passing without him was making her insane..

She sat down on the hay bed ..some tear eloped from her eyes ..she was only recalling his handsome face..his beautiful smile..

"That can't be my imagination..no it can't be..".. her heart screamed with pain..

"But how can suddenly he disappeared..where he can go?".. her mind asked the most apt question..which made her scared..and worried at the same time..

Nandini sat there quietly crossing her legs..looking here and there but there was no sign of him.. She waited for much time..it's approx 1 hour..and he still didn't appeared..

Every passing second was making her nervous and worried at the same time..she just wants to see his face once again..she just wants to engulf herself in his arms..and never let him go..

She was lost in her thoughts.. when suddenly she heard the melodious sound of guitar..when she raised her face in front..she was mesmerized..there he was ..standing in front of her..looking breathtaking in his vest..with guitar in his hands..an alluring smile playing on his lips..which was doing nothing but enhancing his charm..

As soon as her eyes met his ..she felt her breath came back to her..suddenly everything felt so right..she forgot that one hour she spent without him in her stupid fear..a smile appeared on her face..when she finally found him standing in front of her in his full glory..