18. Won't Give up!

Hey lovelies!
I wanna tell you all that wattpad is having some issues these days..you people are receiving notifications even when I didn't updated anything.. Don't know from where this talent came in wattpad..hehehe! Kidding! ..but on the serious note..help yourself regarding updates..as some times you may not receive notification regarding the update.. Sorry for inconvenience..
Happy reading!!

Nandini was standing still.. Without any expression on her face..her world crashes down in front of her eyes and she isn't able to save her own world..which they both had created with love and only love..today the destiny played one more cruel game with them..and all her hopes went straight in the bin..

Cabir looked at Nandini..who was beyond shock.. Manik doesn't remember anything is making her die every second..her expressionless face was only signifying her shattering heart..she is hurt beyond limit..never ever she thought that any day her Manik will forget his Nandini .. No! Not even in her wildest nightmare she had imagined this.. All she was praying right now was that ..this shouldn't be a reality..but a worst nightmare of hers..but unfortunately ..it's the big fat truth of her life now..and she has to live with it..

Cabir : "you fine?".. He asked in very low voice audible only to her..she looked at him..with painful eyes..and nodded Yes! But he knows..she isn't fine..and she can't be fine ..after all Manik is her life ..

Aliya : " excuse me..I need to attend this call..".. She excused herself as she received a call..and they nodded..

"Mai Manik ko dekh kar aati hoon..".. Maria aunty too took a leave..now only Nandini and Cabir were present in the living area..

Cabir : " don't keep anything in your heart..please let it out..".. He literally pleaded to her ..

Nandini : "Manik.. Only this name is in my heart..bas" .. She said in soft voice and moved out of the house..Cabir followed her..and she went straight to the car..she opened the door and sat down ..

Cabir was confused with her behavior ..why she sat inside?.. Is she has give up on Manik?.. Will she leave him over here only?.. So many questions ran in his mind..and only she can answer him..so ..he too went towards the car ..and sat inside ..occupied the driving seat..

Cabir : "kya baat hai Nandini?".. He asked looking at her ..as her calm behavior was giving him jitters..

There is only two people in this whole world..whose silence shiver Cabir.. And those two are none other than.. MaNan.. She looked at Cabir ..

Nandini : " am not coming back to Mumbai.." ..she stated coldly ..and now Cabir looked at her keenly..

Cabir : "but ..we can't even tell Manik ..that who we are to him..it's dangerous..".. He told her with worry all over his face..

Nandini : " I know ..hum use kuch nahi bata sakte..but Cabir..woh Hume bhula hai..hum nahi.. " ..she said firmly ..and he nodded..