7. Almost caught!

Outside MaNan Land :

"Nandini..Nandini ..".. Before he could answer they both heard a sound..and they both were startled with it..

Nandini : " shit..Cabir.. "..she said in shocking manner..and he beat his palm on his forehead..

Manik : " I told you na..lo aa gaya..".. He said to her and she placed her hand on his mouth.. And gestured him to shut up..

Whereas Cabir was coming near that particular wall..where they were hiding ..

Nandini : "kya karoon?"

Nandini : "kya karoon?".. She thought in her mind ...suddenly she pushed Manik aside and came out ..

Cabir was stunned to see Nandini over there..with a shocking face..while she showed 32 teeth to him..and this made him more confused..

Cabir : " Nandini..tum yaha kya karhi hoon?.. And why were you hiding behind that wall?".. He asked in utmost confusion..while she was startled.. And meanwhile Manik sneaked out from that place very cleverly without even coming in notice of Cabir ..

Nandini : "woh..actually.. Han woh na..".. She was fumbling and her own voice was ditching her today..

Nandini..think something..otherwise you are gone today..soch ...soch..

Nandini : " are Han!" .. She exclaimed in a very loud voice making Cabir shocked..

Cabir : "kya hua?".. He asked being concerned for her..

Nandini : " main na moon dekhne aayi thi..its moonlight night na..".. She passed the most lame excuse and Cabir was not convinced..

Cabir : "pata nahi kyu ESA lag raha hai..Jese you are hiding something ".. He said looking in her eyes..

Han! Cabir you're right..am hiding the biggest secret..

Nandini : " nahi Cabir..am not hiding..".. She answered while her eyes were contradicting her statement..

Cabir : "are you sure na?".. He again asked as he wasn't convinced..

Nahi Cabir..mai jhooth bol rahi hoon..and trust me it's hurting..

Nandini : " Han..".. She answered in a low voice ..

But before he could further interrogate her..she ran inside after saying that she will look after the guest..

Cabir roamed his eyes in all the corners but found none there..

Cabir : "am sure yaha koi tha..jisse Nandini bat karhi thi..even inside she was talking to someone..".. He thought and recalled how he noticed her weird behaviour inside ..