Chapter thirty three//Mom

"Oh my God Josh!" Tyler yelled as Josh allmost lost Tyler. "Calm down, I got you." Josh said and laughed. They walked into the forest on the way home. They stopped at the tree where Josh usually sat. Tyler slipped off Josh's shoulder and looked at Him. His eyes looked emotionless. "Josh." Tyler whispered. "I just don't understand why." Josh said. "Why what?" Tyler said and took his hands. "Why you found me, I mean, what if you didn't... what would've happened?" Josh said. "Josh, that's not important. What's important is that I did find you and that we're together now." Tyler said. "I love you." Josh said. "I love you too." Tyler said and smiled.

They walked home and saw a unfamiliar car. "What the hell?" Josh said. They walked up to the door. Josh opened the door and saw his mom. Josh closed the door and looked at Tyler. "Tyler, I think it's best if you go home." Josh said. "Okay, text me if something goes wrong and I can help." Tyler said. "Okay, I love you." Josh said and kissed him. "I love you too." Tyler said and watched as Josh walked inside.

"Mom?" Josh said with tear brimmed eyes. Laura stood in the kitvhen doorframe with a knife pointing towards Ashley who was at the other side of the room. Ahley cried and had Jordan and Abigail behind her. "Put the knife down." Josh said. Laura looked at Josh then dropped the knife and sat down on the floor. She was shaking and crying. Ashley ran behind Josh and hugged him. Abigail and Jordan hid behind her. "We ned to talk." Josh said and looked at Laura.

----------------------------|-/------------------------------

Cliffhanger.. Oooooo

K, bye.

-E