Chapter nine//slut

Josh waked up by being really cold and he didn't know why. He looked over at the window and it was open. He walked and closed it. When he turned around Tyler stood there. Josh jumped backwards and tried to calm himself down. "Holy shit Tyler!" Josh yelled. "I'm sorry." Tyler said and laughed. "Why are you here?" Josh said and turned around. "I wanted to see you." Tyler said. "Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend..." Josh said and sat down in his bed. "What?..." Tyler asked. "The one that was on your fucking door this morning Tyler!" Josh pulled at his hair. "Josh..." Tyler said. "What do you want Tyler?!" Josh yelled. "She's not my girlfriend." Tyler said with knitted brows. "Who the hell is she then?!" Josh yelled louder.

Just when Josh thought it couldn't get "better "   there were three loud knocks at his door. He stormed towards it and threw it open. "I'm in the middle of a conversation what do you want?!" Josh yelled. His father stood there speechless. "Get that slut out of my house." He yelled and pointed at Tyler. "Do NOT talk to him like that!" Josh yelled and slammed the door. He locked it and looked at Tyler. He stood there with tears in his eyes. "Tyler..." Josh whispered. Tyler stood with grabby arms and cried. Josh hugged him and cried too. "I'm sorry." Josh whispered. They laid down in Josh's bed and cuddled. Tyler fell asleep and Josh soon after.

Josh woke up to water being poured in his face. But it wasn't just like a glass. It was like a fucking ten liter bucked. Josh almost drowned. He coughed and looked around. He saw his dad standing with the water bucked. "What the actual fuck dad?!" Josh yelled. "Joshua dun, get the fuck up and clean your room." He said and smiled. "But it is clean." josh said and looked around him. His dad pushed over his tower of boxes. "Oops." He said and closed the door. Tyler looked at him. "What was that?" Tyler asked. "Can we please go to your place?" Josh asked and buried his face in his hands trying nor to cry. "Yeah." Tyler said and rubbed his back.

----------------------------|-/------------------------------

BAHAHHAHAHAHA THIS IS SO BAD OMG...

I'm sorry... just... ugghhhh!!

Okay so... I started writing this in the morning... then at school.. then at a gathering.. "the club" but without alcohol and there's just unsocial people there... so yeah.. and then I wrothe the rest at home.. this story is so bad.... omg help.. :(((

-E