Chapter six//Pancakes

Josh and Tyler sat cuddled up on the couch. Tyler sobbing into Josh's shirt and Josh holding Tyler in his arms. "Josh?" Tyler cried out. "Why did Sam have to die?!"Tyler sobbed into Josh's shirt and Josh laughed a little. "Why are you laughing? Samantha is dead and you're here just fucking laughing!" Tyler yelled at him. "You're so cute." Josh said and laid an arm around him.

After the movie ended Tyler had fallen asleep in Josh's arms. He placed a kiss on Tyler's forhead and shut his eyes.

Josh woke up. It was dark outside as he stretched and made the weirdest sound ever. Tyler opened his eyes and looked at him. "What the hell was that?" He said and laughed. Josh blushed and cuddled closer to him. "Nothing." Josh whispered into Tyler's shirt. "Are you hungry?" Tyler asked. "A little maybe." Josh said. They walked to the kitchen.

"So..." Tyler started. Josh just looked at him. "What do you crave?" Tyler said and smiled. "Pancakes." Josh said and looked seriously at Tyler. "Pancakes it is then." Tyler said as he got a text. Josh wanted to know who was texting him. Tyler smile quickly turned into a frown. "What's up?" Josh said and looked at him. "Nothing. Don't worry... uhm Pancakes." Tyler said and grabbed the utensils. Josh lifted Tyler up on the bench and made the pancakeds. Josh really liked to cook but he was too scared to be called a faggot or gay or something so he didn't do it too often.

"How'd you get so good?" Tyler said and laughed a little. "Good at what?" Josh said and flipped a pancake perfectly. "Making pancakes!" Tyler said and looked at the skills the boy had. "Oh, that." Josh said and chucked. "Practice." Josh said and smiled. Tyler looked at him and fluttered his eyelashes. "What?" Josh said and smiled. "Can I have a bite?" Tyler said and smiled. Josh took a fork and was about to put the pancake in his mouth when he turned the fork around and put it in his own. "No fear!" Tyler yelled. Josh took another piece of pancake but this time he fed it to Tyler. "Oh my god!" Tyler yelled and threw his head back. "This is the best pancake I've ever eaten!" Tyler yelled. "So you're a screamer.... I see." Josh said and smirked at Tyler. Tyler looked confused at Josh "wha- Oh... Oh!" Tyler said and buried his head in his hands. Josh laughed and continued making pancakes.

They ate the pancakes. "Josh!" Tyler yelled from the sofa. "Yeah." Josh said and walked to him. "I wanna cuddle!" Tyler yelled and threw his hands out before making the grabby hands like a little child would. "Okay babyboy." Josh whispered into Tyler's ear. His voice gave Tyler goosebumps. "Babyboy?" Tyler looked at Josh with big eyes. "Yeah. It fits you." Josh said and smiled.

----------------------------|-/------------------------------

UUUUGGHHHHHH!!!!

This chapter took me like three days!
I've been so busy with school and everything.
Why do we not have more free days?!?

OH AND BEFORE I FORGET!!!

MY FRIGGEN SMOL BEANS IS NOMENATED FOR FIVE GRAMMY AWARDS...

WHAT?!?????

I'M SO PROUD OF MY CHILDREN!!!

I LOVE YOU!!

-E