Version K Ending

4:19:02

“There,” Lieta said as she finished solidifying Zaviera’s arms, “Now you can carry Deyanira away.”

“I think there’s something wrong with Deyanira…” Aubrey said, “I think she’s hallucinating… She must be having a panic attack…”

“Well this may be a problem…” Lieta said, “She might think Zaviera is a bad creature and put up a fight… Let’s hope she doesn’t…”

Deyanira looked around to see rainbows everywhere.

“Everything’s so pretty!” Deyanira exclaimed. She turned her head and saw three tiny elves standing by a tall, majestic unicorn.

Oh my God!” Deyanira exclaimed, “It’s a unicorn!” Deyanira ran up to the unicorn and hopped on its back, “Unicorn, take me away from this world and take me somewhere even prettier!

The unicorn flashed a quick smile and did as instructed. Deyanira held on tight as the unicorn hopped up into the air and spread its wide, white wings.

“This is amazing!” Deyanira exclaimed as the unicorn flew out of the atmosphere. Deyanira yawned slightly and rested her head on the unicorn and fell asleep.

Zaviera held Deyanira’s sleeping body. She knew that Deyanira was hallucinating, but how could see think that Zaviera was a unicorn?

Zaviera sighed, “We’re only a couple of minutes away from getting to a piece of Abiit now. Once we get there you can explode any time you want to.”