Version R Ending

4:19:02

No!” Deyanira screams as she sits alone in the field, “I’m not going to let them do this!” Deyanira yanks a lighter out of her pocket and quickly lights it, “I’d rather burn!” Deyanira screams as she burns the timer with the tiny flame provided by the lighter, “I am going to burn this motherfucker OFF OF MY SKIN!

Deyanira!” Lieta screams when she sees her friend burning her arm, “What are you doing?” Lieta, followed by Andy and Aubrey, runs to Deyanira’s side.

“What have you done, Deyanira?” Lieta asks.

Deyanira drops the lighter on the ground, “I wanted it off.” Deyanira looks at her arm, “And I think I did a pretty good job at getting it off.”

A pretty good job?” Lieta asks, “Do you really think that burning the shit out of your arm is a good job?

“Yes.” Deyanira replied.

“Lieta, don’t get angry,” Aubrey said, “As it’s obvious to see, Deyanira’s gone insane—she must’ve gotten a scare from the nearing of the plan and she temporarily went insane.” Aubrey pulled out a first aid kit and kneeled by Deyanira’s side, “Lieta, you go with Andy to calm down and I’ll treat Deyanira’s burn wounds.”

Lieta exhaled angrily before saying, “Okay.”

“Come on Lieta,” Andy said as he placed a comforting arm around her shoulders, “Let’s sit over there by those two rocks.”

“Okay…” Lieta sighed. Andy quietly led her away.

“Alright, Deyanira,” Aubrey said as she opened up her first aid kit, “Please hold out your arm.”

Deyanira held her burned arm out saying, “Here.”

Aubrey grabbed hold of Deyanira’s hand and said, “Thank you very much” as she pulled out some burn medicine.

“Is this going to sting?” Deyanira asked.

“Yes, but it will make the burn hurt less later.” Aubrey held the tube over a burned spot and squirted it out. Carefully she rubbed the medicine into the wounds. As she rubbed it in she noticed that she could no longer see the timer for all the burn wounds…

BANG!

Lieta screamed as she saw her friends explode.

The burning of the timer caused it to speed up, but the range of the explosion significantly decreased.

The only victims were Deyanira and Aubrey.