Version J Ending

4:05:36 

I can’t do it!” Deyanira proclaimed right before Andy and Lieta were to amputate her arm, “I can’t do it!” Deyanira turns and runs as far away from them into the woods as she can. She sits herself under a tree and cries.

Zaviera then appeared to Lieta, Andy and Aubrey.

“This is a disaster!” Aubrey said, “Now we’re all going to die!”

“No, we’re not.” Zaviera said, “Lieta, solidify my arms. Then I can find Deyanira and carry her as far away from here as I can.”

“Okay,” Lieta said, ‘It’s a good thing that I know a quick and easy solidification spell.

As Lieta began to perform the spell, Deyanira messed around with sticks.

“I can’t so this…” Deyanira said, “I can’t be the timebomb and I definitely can’t have my arm amputated. I wouldn’t be able to deal with the pain…”

Deyanira heard a bird chirp above her head and said, “Oh, shut up you happy creature!” Deyanira cried as she threw a stick up towards where the chirping came from.

“Deyanira…” Zaviera said as she approached.

No!” Deyanira cried, “You can’t take me back there to get my arm amputated! I won’t let you!

“It’s okay, Deyanira,” Zaviera said, “That’s not what I came here for.”

“Then what did you come here for?”

“I came here to take you away from this planet.”

“What?”

“Lieta just performed a spell to solidify my arms.”

“So you can touch me now?”

“Yes, I can.” Zaviera reach out and touched Deyanira’s knee.

“Whoa…”

“I know—it’s fascinating, but we need to get down to business.”

“Okay.”

“Stand up, Deyanira.”

“Alright.” Deyanira stood up.

“Okay, now I’m going to pick you up and carry you out of Earth’s atmosphere.”

“Wait… I won’t be able to breathe.

“Would you rather die but suffocation of by exploding?”

“… Suffocation.”

“Then come here.” Deyanira took a step towards Zaviera who immediately lifted her up off the ground. Zaviera took a deep breath and began to float upwards.

“Close your eyes, Deyanira.” Zaviera said as her speed rose to over a thousand miles per hour.

“Okay…” Deyanira closed her eyes and gently fell asleep in Zaviera’s arms before they broke through the atmosphere. Deyanira didn’t even feel herself die.

“There…” Zaviera said, “In just a few minutes we’ll be on one of the pieces of Abiit and you can explode there whenever you’re ready.”