8624:46:59

“Deyanira,” Lieta said as she, Aubrey and Aubrey’s twin brother Andy walked up to the lunch table Deyanira was eating at, “We need to talk about what happened.”

If what Zaviera said is true, then we need to stop it. “ Aubrey said.

“Deyanira,” Andy said as he sat down, “I know that it’s hard for you to take in that you’re the destruction of our planet, but if it’s possible to stop it then we have to figure out how.”

“Guys,” Deyanira said as she sat down her fork, “I know. I know that we need to do something—fast. But I don’t know what to do. What can we do? I mean, how do you stop a timebomb that’s a part of a person?

“…Andy and I can do some research…” Aubrey shyly suggested.

“On what? Bombs inside people? You won’t find anything about that. It’s the world wide web, not the universe wide web. We won’t find any information about Zaviera’s planet Abiit or any information from there—Abiit isn’t a part of our world nor our world wide web. We won’t get anything useful.” Deyanira stated.

“We can research timebombs,” Andy said, “If you’re a timebomb then researching them should do us some good.”

“That’s a great idea,” Lieta smiled at Andy, “You and Aubrey start working on that tonight. Deyanira—you and I can start coming up with ideas tomorrow.”

“Fine,” Deyanira said, “But for now, let’s just eat.”