Version U Ending

0:30:27

“I thought you practiced this, hurry!” Deyanira commanded.

“I’m trying!” Aubrey said as she fought back tears, “I’m trying as hard as I can!” Aubrey had practiced detonating bombs before this moment, but she was under so much pressure having to detonate a person. She didn’t want to accidentally clip the wrong vein and have Deyanira blow up then and there.

“There’s only about twenty-five minutes left, Aubrey!” Deyanira said in panic, “You need to hurry!” Deyanira was in pain from this operation, but she was doing her best not to panic or scream from how much it hurt to have her veins clipped. She would hold in all the pain—it was better this than the whole world exploding.

“I’ll try to be quicker, but if I mess something up then don’t blame me.” Aubrey said as she looked carefully at the veins for the next one to clip. She choose a rather thin vein and positioned her scissors to where she could easily clip it. She closed up the scissors causing Deyanira to tense up and draw in a quick breath. She looked over at the timer and…

“Oh no…” Aubrey whispered.

“What?” Deyanira asked.

“Th-the timer…” Aubrey stuttered.

“What about the- Oh my God!” Deyanira yelled.

The timer had skipped down to one minute.

Aubrey jumped back and said, “I’m sorry!” Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Deyanira screamed.

0:00:05.

0:00:04.

0:00:03.

0:00:02.

0:00:01.

ͼΘͽ 

Deyanira sat up in her bed as she drew in a quick breath.

“Oh…” Deyanira said as she tried to calm her breathing and her heart rate, “What the…” she looked down at her right arm to see that it was blank, “It… it was just a dream…” Deyanira exhaled in delight, “What a relief…” she looked over at her clock to see that it was morning, “Oh, I better get ready for school.” Deyanira smiled and hopped out of bed to get ready for the rest of the day.