Finally!

When Sarah and I got to the back there was a security guard. "Hey you guys can't be back here," the security guard said. "But Austin told us to come back here!" I screamed. "Yeah, yeah I heard that before come on you two," he said.

"Whoa, Dave, they are telling the truth I told them to come back here," I heard Austin say. Sarah and I looked at each other then Austin came into view. "Hey you must be Taylor and Sarah!" Austin said. Sarah and I giggled.

"Sorry, Austin," Dave said. "It's cool bro," Austin replied. "Come on girls let me take you backstage," Austin said while Dave opened the gate. When we got backstage we walked into a little green room. "Wait here while I go find Alex, and then we can talk," Austin said then he walked out the door. When Austin came back he had Alex with him. "Okay, now that we're all here. Which one of you is Taylor and which one is Sarah?" Austin asked.

I just sat there with a blank stare. I can't believe we are sitting in the same room as Austin and Alex. Was this just a dream? Will I wake up and only see darkness? Then I heard Sarah say, "I'm Sarah and this is Taylor."

Then Austin extended his hand to Sarah and said, "Nice to meet you Sarah and it's really nice to meet you Taylor." First Sarah and Austin shook hands then Austin and I shook hands.