Austin's Story

"There's one question I have Austin," I said. "What is it babe?" he asked. "How did you find out?" I asked. "Find out what?" he asked. "That I ran away?" I asked. "Well," Austin said remembering the event.

*flash back* (in Austin's pov)

"Man that crowd was hype!" I yelled getting ready for the next song. I went into my changing room to change. I picked up my phone and called Taylor. She didn't answer. That's odd. She's probably just sleeping, and I shrugged it off.

I went back on stage. I was in the middle of "What About Love" when the music stopped, and Alex ran onto the stage. "What's up AC?" I asked. "It's Taylor, Austin..." he said looking away. I ran up to him and grabbed his shoulders shaking him violently. "What happened to her?" I asked practically yelling.

"Sarah called and said she's gone. Sarah went to her house and couldn't find her anywhere. She's gone Austin," Alex said. I feel to my knees and cried.

I haven't cried this hard since my mema died. I stood up. "We have to go find her now!" I yelled fists clenched, and without another word I walked off stage.

AC and I toke the earliest flight to Michigan. I was sitting on the plane and decided to tweet my fans and explain myself. "Sorry everyone but the tour is on hold. Something came up. My girlfriend, Taylor, is missing. Sorry again. Love you." I tweeted.

In a matter of seconds my mentions were going crazy, the usual, I decided to look through a couple. One read, "Ew are you really going after that slut! She's so ugly you can do better Austin!" Another one said, "Hopefully she killed herself and did the world a favor!" Out of all those hate messages there was one positive one.

It read, "Aw that's so terrible! I hope she's all right and you find her Austin! You two are so adorbs!" I decided to tweet her, "Thank you so much!" I also sent another tweet to my fans.

"I'm disappointed in some of you. Taylor is beautiful and really special to me, and don't you guys want me happy? Well Taylor, she makes so happy that even words can't explain. If you can't except us you're welcome to leave our family cause we don't need our family to put us down." I tweeted.

I then decided to turn my phone off cause at this point I'm done with all the bullshit, and my focus needs to be on Taylor.

When AC and I landed in Michigan we went straight to Taylor's house. When we got there we got Sarah. She toke us to Taylor's house, next door.

When we walked in I saw that someone had fixed the door. I went straight to Taylor's room. I walked into her bathroom to find the bathroom mirror shattered and blood everywhere. Tears began stinging my eyes.

I walked over to her bed and sat down a note labeled Austin caught my eye. I read it when I finished I began crying. Alex and Sarah walked in.

"How long has she been gone, Sarah?" I asked. "Just a couple of days," she said, "Her mom came home from work and noticed that their door was kicked in and Taylor was no where to be found."

"We got to go look for her!" I yelled. "We can get started tomorrow it's to late tonight," Alex said. "If you want Austin you can sleep in Taylor's bed," Sarah suggested. I nodded. Alex sat next to me and said, "We will find her man don't worry." I weakly smiled.

*a week passes*

It's been whole week that we have been looking for Taylor and no luck. I decided I would try calling her. To my surprise she answered. Hello? Taylor is it you? Taylor answer me! Where are you!" I yelled. All she said was, "I'm sorry," and she hung up.

I began blowing up her phone with question asking her where she was till she finally answered. "I'm sorry Austin. You will better without me, trust me. Bye Austin...forever," she texted. I screamed and threw my phone across the room.

Alex and Sarah came rushing up the stairs. "What's up man?" Alex asked. He could tell I was crying. "I just need some air," I said getting up. I began walking down the street till I got to a little park.

I was walking around in the grass. When I saw a girl standing on the bridge about to jump. She looked very familiar. Then it clicked... the girl about to jump off the bridge was Taylor.

I ran up to her trying to be as quiet as possible. She was about to jump when I grabbed her waist. "No!" she screamed, "let me down! You should of let me die!" A tear slipped out of her eye.

I sat her down and crashed my lips to hers. Finally I found my missing piece. With Taylor by my side I feel...complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

long one here haha