Lunch?

"What he say?" Sarah asked. "Not much really I explained why I didn't answer last night. Then Alex told Austin to be quiet cause he was trying to sleep, and we said bye then he hung up," I explained.

"Ah," Sarah said. "I don't know about you but I'm hungry!" I said standing up. "So am I," Sarah said standing up as well.

Sarah and I walked down stairs. "Finally you guys got up! So how was the double date?" My mom asked. "It was great Mrs. Styles!" Sarah said.

"I just remembered something!" I said. "What?" Sarah asked. "I left my tiger in Austin's car!" I said.

I grabbed and texted Austin. "Hey I left Austin in you car. So when you get the chance could you bring him to me?" I texted. Few minuets later my phone buzzed. "Yeah, hey AC and I just got up and were going to get a bite to eat. We don't we come and get you and Sarah and get some lunch," Austin texted back.

"Hey Austin and Alex want to know of we want to go get some lunch. Want to?" I asked. "Sounds good to me!" Sarah said. My mom cleared her throat and said, "Don't you think you should ask first?" "Oh yeah. Well can we mom?" I asked. "Yes you can," she replied.

I hugged her and said, "Thanks mom!" "Yeah we would love to!" I texted Austin. "Come on Sarah let's go get dressed!" I said. Sarah and I went into my room to get ready.

I fixed my make up and straightened my hair. Then I got dressed in my red skinny jeans with my red converse along with my black shirt that has a red guitar on it.

Sarah wore her black skinny jeans, her blue converse, and her blue sparkly shirt. She also curled her hair like usual.

"Taylor! Sarah! Alex and Austin are here!" my mother yelled. "Coming!" I yelled back. When Sarah and I went down stairs Austin walked up to me handing me Austin. "You remembered!" I said grabbing Austin.

Austin flashed me his smile. "You look beautiful Taylor!" Austin said. "Ah thanks Austin! You don't look so bad either," I said.

Austin was wearing some ripped blue jeans, a red t-shirt, and a black leather coat. "So where do you guys want to go to eat at? Austin asked. "There is this restaurant down the street called Linda's that's really good," I said.

"Sounds good to me! I'm starving!" Alex said. We all walked to Austin car and climbed in. When we got there we all got out.

"Um Taylor before we go inside can I ask you something?" Austin asked. I nodded and we walked to the back of Austin's car. "Wow it's really cold!" I said.

"Last night I forgot to ask you something..." Austin said. "What was it Austin?" Austin got down on one knee grabbed my hand and said, "Taylor Allison Styles will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

I had tears forming in my eyes as I said, "Yes!" Austin stood up, picked me up, and spun me around. "Let's go inside before we freeze!" I said.

Austin grabbed my hand as we walking into the restaurant.