Truth or Dare

After Austin and I finished hugging he put the necklace on me. He smiled. "When do you have to be at the air port?" I asked.

"Um 5," he replied. "Why don't I call Sarah and Alex and see if they want to go to lunch at 12?" I said. "Sounds good to me!" Austin said smiling. I texted Sarah telling her the plans.

"Sarah said that Alex and her will be over at 11 for we can all hang out before we go," I told Austin. Austin nodded in agreement. "Well what we going to do for an hour before they get here?" Austin asked.

I shrugged my shoulders while sitting down on the couch. "I don't really care just as long as I'm with you," Austin said smiling. "How about sone tv? Maybe some cuddling along with tv?" I asked.

"Sounds good to me," Austin said. I leaned forward grabbing the remote on the table. I turned on some Good Luck Charlie and snuggled up to Austin.

In no time there was a knock on the door. I few seconds after the knocking Sarah and Alex walked in. "Hey!" Sarah said. "I'm sorry were we interrupting some thing?" Alex said laughing.

Sarah playfully punched Alex in the arm, "Oh leave them alone Alex!" Alex rubbed his arm making the pouting, "That hurt you jerk!" "What the heck Alex! I thought my nickname was jerk! Damn I thought we had something special!" Austin said.

We all laughed. "So guys what shall we do?" Sarah said sitting next to me. "Oh, I know! What about truth or dare?" Alex said. "Sounds good to me!" Austin said.

"Um, Taylor, truth or dare?" Alex asked. "Um, truth," I said. "Is it true that... you "love" Austin?" Alex said putting the air quotes around love. "Yes, Alex, it's true. I love Austin," I said smiling at the ground.

I felt Austin's lips on my cheek. "Sarah, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare!" Sarah said. "I dare you to take Alex's hat and hide it somewhere!" I said.

"No! Not my hat!" Alex said putting his hands on his hat. "Sorry babe, I got to do it she dared me!" Sarah said. "Thanks a lot Taylor," Alex said sticking his tongue out.

Sarah did what she was told and hid Alex's hat. "Alex truth or dare?" Sarah asked. "Dare of course!" Alex said. "I dare you to never leave me," Sarah said.

"Wasn't planing on leaving you not now not ever!" Alex said leaning in and kissing Sarah, on the lips! I looked down at my lap.

"Austin! Truth or dare?" Alex asked. "Truth," Austin said. "Have you and Taylor kissed yet?" Alex asked. For a couple of minuets the room was quiet.

"I can't believe you haven't kissed her yet!" Alex yelled. "Well, yeah, not yet," Austin said blushing.

I stood up and said, "Well sorry to cut this short, but I'm hungry!" We all decided to go eat at Linda's.