He Saved Me

It's been a week or so since I ran away. I was taking a break on a park bench when I saw a familiar name pop up on my phone. It was Austin.

I decided to answer cause I just wanted to hear his voice. I clicked the answer button and put it up to my ear.

"Hello? Taylor is it you? Taylor answer me! Where are you!" Austin yelled. I whispered, "I'm sorry," and hung up. I started softly crying.

A few seconds later Austin started blowing up my phone. "Taylor please answer me. Where are you?" Austin texted. That made me cry even harder.

"I'm sorry Austin. You will better without me trust me. Bye Austin...forever," I texted. My phone slowly dropped out of my hands landing on the grass.

I cried into my hands. I'm done. I'm done with crying and most of all I'm done with breathing.

I hopped on my bike and rode down towards the park by my house. About 5 years ago a man committed sucide by jumping off the bridge at the park by my house. I decided I would do the same.

It toke me about an hour to ride to the park. I threw my bike to the side and walked to the bridge. I looked down at the water crashing against the bank and got on top of the bridge.

The wind blew through my hair. Aww up here I feel free... like I can do anything. I can't believe it I'm finally going to do it. Get away from this messed up world and be free. I smiled slightly.

So, this is what it feels like to be on top of the world. I bent my knees about to jump when two strong arms wrapped around me, and pulled me away.

"No!" I screamed, "let me down! You should of let me die!" A tear slipped out of my eye. Who just picked me up put me down, and before I knew it they crashed their lips to mine.

I pulled away then I saw them two hazel eyes burning in my soul. The same hazel eyes that I feel in love with. Austin did it again. He saved me... I didn't think twice I crashed my lips back into his. I was finally complete.