Getting to Know Each Other

"There you two are! We were worried you got lost for a second," Austin said laughing. Sarah and I laughed. "So, Austin, what time does the concert start?" I asked. "Well we have about, I would say, 10 minutes to talk still. Then, I will, have to leave and start to get ready and Alex will show you guys where you can watch the show," Austin replied, "So, Taylor, what are some of your hobbies?"

"Well I sing..." I said. "You do! Well can we hear something?" Austin asked. "Yeah, Taylor! You're an amazing singer! I wish I could sing like her! On the other hand I rather act!" Sarah said. "Wait you act? That's awesome I do some acting as well!" Alex said. Sarah smiled.

"Well can we hear you sing, Taylor?" Austin asked. "Um, sure I guess. Do you have a guitar I can use?" I asked. "Well of course I do! Hold on, I will go get it!" Austin said. Austin came back with his red guitar and handed it to me. "Okay this song is called Place in This World that I wrote," I said.

Then I sang and played my song Place in This World. When I was done everyone clapped for me. "That was amazing! I would love to do a duet with you!" Austin said. "Aw thanks Austin!" I said. "Well I have to go get ready!" Austin said then he walked out the door. "I will take you guys to the front row and we will go watch Austin preform," Alex said.

We went to find our seats. I can't believe that our first Austin Mahone concert is about to start! We were just sitting there, waiting, when Audrey and Victoria walked up. "Ah look, Tori, it's are good friends Taylor and Sarah!" Audrey said. "We're glad you guys were able to come! Who is that sitting next to you guys, your brother?" Victoria asked.

"So you guys are mahomies? If you really were you would know who I am!" Alex said. "For your information this is Alex Constancio, Austin's best friend!" Sarah said. I couldn't help but clench my fist people like Audrey and Victoria make me sick. Thinking that they are all that when they aren't. Making everyone feel worthless just because it's "fun" and one day I'm going to tell them what's what! "Why don't you guys just go to your seats and leave us alone!" I said pointing down the row.

"Whatever, come on Tori!" Audrey said. "Don't let those girls get under your skin," Alex said looking towards me. Then the lights dimmed and a red spotlight hit the middle of the stage. Austin came up from the floor, and everyone screamed.