Lunch Date

When we got in the restaurant we found Alex and Sarah in the front.

"What toke you guys so long?" Sarah asked. "Oh nothing I will just tell you later," I said smiling.

"Hello I'm Sam and I will be your server today. What may I get you guys to drink," Sam said. "Um I will have a Pepsi," I said. "I will have the same please," Sarah said.

"I will have some water," Austin said. "I will have water as well," Alex said. "Okay, I will be right back," Sam said.

"Hmm any thing look good?" Sarah asked. "Other than my girlfriend the fish and chips look good," Alex said with a smirk. "Wow AC..." Austin said shaking his head. "You're just jealous you didn't think of it," Alex said.

"Yeah, jealous..." Austin said. When Sam came back we ordered. "Oh my gosh are you Austin Mahone? And are you Alex Constancio?" asked two girls about 12 and 13.

"Um yeah we are," Austin said. The two girls screamed. "Can we I don't know get a picture?" the girl asked. "Go ahead," I whispered. "We would love too!" Austin said.

After they toke a picture with the first two girls more and more came. When our food finally came they just toke a picture with the last fan.

"Mm this food look so good!" Austin said. "How is everything?" Sam asked. "It was good," Alex said. "I'm glad to hear that," Sam said smiling.

After we payed Austin and Alex toke Sarah and I back to my house. Austin walked me to my front door and Alex did the same for Sarah.

"Bye, Taylor. I was thinking maybe we should hang out together without Sarah and Alex. Just the two of us..." Austin said looking to the ground.

"I would love too," I said smiling. Austin pulled me into a hug. "Come on AC let's go," Austin said. Alex gave Sarah a hug, and then Austin and Alex were off.

"Ugh I don't want to go to school tomorrow!" I said flopping on my bed. "Neither do I!" Sarah said flopping next to me.

"I wish you and I could just go with Alex and Austin on the road," I said staring at the ceiling. "That would be perfect..." Sarah said staring at the ceiling as well.

"What do you want to do?" Sarah asked. "Watch a movie?" I asked. "Nah," Sarah said. "We could play a game," I said. "Like what?" Sarah said perking up. "Um, oh I know!" I said grabbing my phone.

I called Austin. "Hey, Austin I was wondering if you and Alex want to go play some basketball together!" I said. "Yeah! We loved to!" Austin said. I gave him the directions to the local gym.

Sarah and I got dressed into blue and red shorts with shirts to match. After we put out sweatpants over our shorts my mother drove us to the gym.