One Last Stop

When we were walking to put our shoes away Austin said, "Taylor is something wrong? You haven't said a word." "Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I said. Austin looked down. We all walked quietly to Austin's car.

Austin wanted to hold my hand but I refused. We climbed into his car. "Let's go to one more place..." Austin said. Austin pulled up to the bottom of a hill. He got out of the car and went to the back of it.

"Alex what are we doing here?" Sarah asked. "I have absolutely no clue..." Alex said. "Get out of the car guys!" Austin yelled. We all got out of the car. "Austin what are we..." I started to say. Austin cutting me off. "Just follow me!" Austin said.

Austin toke us up the hill. Austin said, "Here we are!" Austin laid two blankets on the ground. There was a full moon in the sky and it was brightly shinning. Sarah and I walked up to the edge of the hill revealing all the lights down in the city brightly shinning.

"Wow..." we both said. "Hey we should all take some pictures together so will always remember this day!" Sarah said. "Yeah!" Austin said. "Alex you and Sarah stand by the edge and I will take the picture with Sarah's phone," I said.

Alex and Sarah went to the edge of the hill Alex put his arm around Sarah's shoulders. "Your guys turn!" Sarah said grabbing my phone out of my hand. Austin and I walked to the edge Austin grabbed my hand. "Take a picture of us looking out into the city," Austin said.

After Sarah toke the picture we turned around and posed for the camera again. Then Sarah handed Alex her phone, "Move Austin I want to take a pic with Taylor," Sarah said. Sarah and I posed for the camera.

Then we all sat down on the blankets. "Cheese!" I said snapping the picture of all of us. I snuggled up to Austin resting my head on his chest.

"Oh man look at the time!" I said standing up, "We have to be home in 30 minuets!" Austin stood up as well grabbing the blanket we were sitting on and folded it. Alex did the same with there blanket.

"I will beat you to the car!" Austin yelled getting a head start. "Oh no you don't!" Alex yelled. Sarah and I looked at each other and ran after them.

"What toke you guys so long?" Austin asked leaning on his car. "It's not far you got a head start Austin," I said laughing. We all climbed in the car and Austin drove us to my house.

"See I told you you didn't have to worry!" Austin said as he pulled up in my drive way, "we even made it 10 minuets early!"

I heard Alex and Sarah talking behind me. "Where do you live? I've only seen where Taylor lives," Alex said. "I live right next door to Taylor," Sarah said. "Sarah..." Alex said. "Yeah Alex?" Sarah said in reply. "I know this is sudden but will you... be my girlfriend?" Alex asked. "I would love to," Sarah said with a smile.

"Taylor are you okay?" Austin asked. "Yeah I'm fine," I said. "Taylor are you ready to go inside?" Sarah asked. "Yeah," I said. We all got out the car.

Austin grabbed my hand and walked me to my front door. "I had fun tonight," Austin said turning to face me. "I had fun too," I said smiling. Austin gave me a hug. When I was about to let go he hugged me tighter.

After a few minuets he finally let me go and said, "Bye Taylor. I will text you." Austin and Alex climbed in Austin's car and drove away.