Can't Speak

I wasn't able to say anything I just kind of stood there frozen. Austin must think I'm a total weirdo just standing here saying absolutely nothing. I used to dream of this day... Meeting my idol, the man of my dreams, and now I'm ruining it.

I toke my phone and texted Sarah, "Sarah I'm freaking out. I don't know what to do." "Um, Austin, where is the bathroom? Taylor and I need to fix our make up," Sarah asked. "Right down the hall," Alex said. "Thank you, Alex. Come on Taylor," Sarah said as she grabbed my hand a pulled me out the door.

When we got to the bathroom Sarah pulled me in. "What are you freaking out about?" Sarah asked. "I can't figure out what to say! My mind is going blank!" I said. Then, Sarah, grabbed both of my shoulders and said, "Calm yourself! You don't think I'm nervous either! I'm so worried I'm going to say something wrong. We just need to not worry about it. If they really want us they wouldn't want us to be fake!"

"You're right! Let's do this!" I yelled back. Then we walked back to the room. When Sarah and I were walking back to the room before we entered we overheard Alex and Austin talking.

"Man aren't those two gorgeous?" Alex said. "Yeah, I'm speechless I don't know what to do!" Austin said. "Just be yourself man!" Alex exclaimed. "But what if she doesn't like the real me?" Austin asked.

Alex replied, "Are you kidding me Austin? Did you just say that? Of course she is going to like the real you! You don't think I'm worried that Sarah won't like me? I'm nervous just like you are I mean Sarah is way out of my league, and I'm still going to try! So don't think so negatively!"

"You know what, Alex, your right! We are going to make this the best night for us and those girls!" Austin said. Sarah and I looked at each other and I whispered, "I can't believe this! They want us as bad as we want them! I just can't believe this!" Sarah smiled at me and nodded her head towards the door and we walked back in the room.