The Movies

Sarah and I went to the mall to get something to wear for our double date tonight. I bought a red sun dress. Sarah bought a dress similar to mine but in blue. When we got back to my house we curled our hairs and toke selfies till Austin and Alex arrived.

At exactly 8 my mom called and said that they were here. "I will be home around 11 mom. Don't worry about me I will be fine," I said giving her a hug. Austin and Alex toke us to Olive Garden to eat. Are double date was interrupted by a lot of mahomies, but Sarah and I just ignored them.

After dinner Austin and Alex toke us to the movies. Alex, Sarah, and Austin wanted to see a scary movie I, on the other hand, don't care for scary movies. I just agreed with them. Alex and Austin bought 4 tickets to "The Conjuring". They also bought all of us popcorn and drinks.

Alex and Sarah sat next to each other. While I sat in between Austin and Sarah. Through out the movie I mostly covered my eyes. No one noticed me doing this, because it was too dark. During the movie Austin grabbed my hand to find out I was shaking with fear.

"Taylor, are you okay?" Austin asked. "Well to be honest. I'm kinda scared," I said. Austin stood up still clenching on to my hand. He pulled me to my feet. "Austin, where are you taking me?" I asked.

Austin didn't answer. He toke me back into the lobby."Austin, why are we out here?" I asked. "Were going into the arcade," Austin said. "Why? Don't you want to watch the movie?" I asked. "I don't want you to have to sit thru that movie if your scared," Austin explained.

"You don't have to do that, Austin," I said. "No, I do have to. I toke you on a date for you to have fun. If your scared you're not having fun. I rather miss the movie than for you not to have a good time," Austin said.

"Aw that's so sweet, Austin," I said smiling. We finally reached the arcade. "So what do you want to do first?" Austin asked.

"Hmm, how about Dance Dance Revolution?" I asked "Great choice!" Austin said smiling. "You're going to lose Mahone!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're on!" Austin yelled. I picked the song Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5.

At first I was beating Austin by 500 points. "I told you, I'm going to win!" I mocked. "Oh yeah," Austin said. He turned to me grabbed me by the waist and spun me around.

"You cheater!" I yelled. I couldn't stop laughing when the song ended he put me down.

The final score was Austin: 2,350 and Taylor: 3,000. "I still won!" I said laughing.

"Hey! A claw machine!" Austin said. "Aw look at that tiger!" I said. "I'm going to win it for you," Austin said grabbing a dollar out of his pocket. The first time he tried he failed. The second time he won the tiger. "Here you go," Austin said handing me the stuffed tiger.

"I think I'm going to name him... Austin!" I said. "That's a wonderful name! The movie is probably over you want to go find Alex and Sarah?" Austin asked as he put his arm around my waist.