Runaway

I laid on the floor for a good 30 minuets clenching my knees, and crying. I finally got up.

This is it I got to leave, and go somewhere nobody knows my name. I walked into my room and grabbed a note pad and pen.

I wrote, "Dear Austin, when you find this I will be long gone by then, and I want you to move on from me. I'm in a better place trust me. Please don't come looking for me. I just want you to know that I love you. I'm sorry I'm such a mess. This is goodbye."

I folded up the paper and put it on my desk. I then grabbed the bag I always had packed just in case I had to leave quickly, and today is the day I need it.

Finally, I grabbed my phone and it's charger. I decided to go out the window since my father was probably still down stairs.

After I got safely on the ground I looked over at Sarah's house. I probably should just go to her house, but I'm tired of them having to deal with me.

I decided everybody would be better off if I just left. I went to the side of my garage and grabbed my bike. I hopped on it and went down the street. I had about $300 on me.

I decided to go to the bus station, and get a ticket to somewhere anywhere but here.

I had been riding for about an hour now so I decided to take a rest. It was now getting dark.

I began to get light headed. It must have been because of all the blood loss. Everything began to spin around me, and before I knew it I fell to the ground, passing out.

I woke up in a bed with two strong arms wrapped around me. Was I just kidnapped without even knowing it? I was afraid to open my eyes.

I felt tears beginning to sting my eyes till I finally opened them. I turned, my head, for I could see the person's face.

I can't believe it. The person, whose arms were around me, was Joey... I almost started screaming, but I decided that wouldn't be smart.

Joey began to stir a little. He slowly opens his eyes. "I see you're finally awake," he said smirking. I tried to sit up, but he pulled me back down.

"That's not a very nice way to thank someone who just saved your life," he said. "You should of just left me to die," I said coldly.

Joey sat up. "What happened to your face? You have cuts all over it," he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Why do you care?" I said sitting up. Joey shrugged his shoulders and said, "Cause I'm a guy who has feelings."

"When we were dating you didn't seem to have feelings," I said looking away. "I know... I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you..." he said. "You are?" I asked looking at his deep blue eyes.

"I didn't want to do what I did at school, the first day you came back. Audrey paid me to. She said something about trying to get Austin to dump you. She was going to tell him about our encounter and tell him what didn't happen," he said.

The mention of Austin name made me upset. I sure do miss him. I let out a sigh. "Oh by the way you can leave when ever you want," he said getting up.

"Is it okay if I take a shower first?" I asked. "Yeah go ahead. I'm leaving so when you finish lock the door before you leave the house," he said, "Also if you ever need any help. You can come here." Joey smiled at me before he left the room.

Our Dreams Come Trueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें