Home Sweet Home

After a week in the hospital they're finally letting me go home! I was tired of getting woke up by getting needles shoved in my body.

My dad was in jail for at least a month. Which was good. My mom started working again since now it's just me and her.

Austin insisted sleeping on my couch to take care of me, but mostly to make sure I don't try to kill myself again. I really don't want to be watched all the time, but it also meant I get to spend more time with Austin.

Today is Sunday so I have to go to school tomorrow. Austin dreaded the fact the he couldn't go with me to school to protect me, but Sarah promised to keep a close eye on me.

My mom was gone working so me and Austin were watching a movie in my room. I heard my stomach growl.

"You hungry babe?" Austin asked. "Yeah, I am actually," I said. Austin jumped up. "Let's go out! Only you and me," Austin said smiling, "I mean you had to deal with hospital food for a week!"

"We could go to anywhere you want!" Austin added grabbing my hands. "I would go anywhere as long as I'm with you," I said smiling.

"How about Linda's?" Austin suggested. "Sounds good to me," I said smiling.

I got dressed in my favorite pair of red converse. A pair of black leggings and a red dress shirt. I curled my long blond hair and applied make up to my brown eyes.

I looked into the mirror in my room. I stood there looking at my small petite body and all I could think was, "Why am I so fat and ugly... my dad is right all that I am is a ugly little slut."

I fought back the tears knowing I would ruin my make up if I did. I heard a knock on my door. "Babe you ready?" Austin asked through the door.

I fixed myself one last time then said, "Yeah come in!" Austin opened the door walking in with a pair of black jeans and a black shirt on.

He wrapped his arms around me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

He grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and said, "Let's take a picture." I nodded in agreement. I smiled and so did Austin. *click*

•••

After we toke that picture together we went and got into Austin's car.

When we got to the restaurant we grabbed hands and walked in. We were greeted by Christy. Christy toke us to a booth way in the back where there wasn't as many people.

We were having a great time till Audrey and Victoria walked in. Their waitress decided to give them the table next to us.

So every time I looked towards then they would mouth things like, "He's mine," "back off slut," and "bitch." Finally I deiced to go to the bathroom not knowing that Audrey followed me.

I was washing my hands when she walked in. "I missed you at school last week Tay. Where were you?" Audrey said in a sweet voice.

"None of your business," I said under my breath. I tried to leave but she blocked the door. "I'm not done with you," Audrey said.

"You're not good enough for him!" she yelled, "you never will be! You're just a worthless little bitch! Who cuts herself. You freak!"

"Let me leave!" I yelled back holding back my tears. "No," Audrey said. "Audrey for the last time move!" I yelled.

"I'll move. Only because I have all day tomorrow at school to torture you," Audrey said with a wicked grin on her face.

She moved away from the door and I ran out. "Babe what's wrong?" Austin asked when I ran back to our table.

"Nothing can we just go home?" I asked. Austin nodded and stood up. He grabbed my hand as we walked up to the counter to pay.

"Oh I left my purse back there i'll be right back," I said. I walked back to our booth and grabbed my purse.

When someone pushed me making my side hit the edge of the table. "Watch where you're walking slut," Audrey said.

I walked back to Austin fighting back my tears. My side really hurts from hitting the table. We rode in silence all the way to my house.