Bad News

So I have been getting homeschooled for at least a week now. My mother found a website where I could take classes online. Everything started looking up for once, well so I thought.

"Babe, we need to have a talk," Austin said sounding upset. "What is it, Austin?" I asked. "Well... my break for my tour... ends Friday..." Austin said.

"What?" I said tears forming. "Babe, please don't cry..." Austin said. "I can't help it!" I snapped.

Austin looked down to his feet. I started crying harder, so hard, I was having problems breathing.

"Babe, you need to calm down or you're going to have a panic attack," Austin said. I guess he was right my ribs still hurt from when Audrey beat me. I toke a deep breath. In then out.

"So how long will you be gone?" I asked. "For about 2 or 3 months..." Austin said. "But... that's such a long time Austin. What if you find someone... better than me?" I asked starting to shake again.

"Is that what you're worried about?" Austin asked he turned to me and grabbed my hands, "Babe, listen there is no one better for me than you. I love you and only you Taylor." Austin wrapped me into his arms.

I softly began to cry. "Shhh, it's okay," Austin said rubbing my back. "So, you are leaving Friday?" I asked pulling away from him. "Yeah," Austin said looking at his feet.

"Well until then I'm locking you in the house and you aren't aloud to leave till Friday," I said slightly smiling. Austin faked a smile.

•••

I opened my eyes to the sun shinning brightly into my window. I turned and realized that Austin was gone. I shot up like I just had been shot out of a gun.

"Austin?" I asked puzzled. He did not just leave without saying bye to me, would he? I grabbed my phone that was on my nightstand to see if he had texted me, but there was no texts.

Hmm? I then decided I would get dressed and get ready for the day. Austin probably just went to the store or something. I went into the bathroom to curl my hair and do my make up. In about 40 mins I was done.

I walked back into my room straight to my closet. I decided I would wear my plain red dress. Only problem is it's short sleeved and I still have scars on my arms.

I hated when my scars were showing cause it reminds me why they are there in the first place. So I went back to my night stand and grabbed my bracelets and put them on my arms to cover my scars.

I then walked to my pile of shoes and grabbed my red converse and put them on. I decided to take a walk. I walked downstairs to two strong arms wrapping around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful," Austin said sending chills down my spine. "I have a surprise for you," Austin said smiling. "You do?" I ask. He bites his lip and nods.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the couch making me sit. He then grabs his red guitar from behind the couch.

"Remember that song I sang to you the first day we met?" Austin asked. I thought, I remembered that when Austin brought me up on stage he sang a song called "U" to me. I nodded.

Austin played his guitar and sang to me. When he was done he grabbed a little box that was on the coffee table, and handed it to me.

"Open it," he said smiling. I opened it. It was a heart locket with A+T on it. "Austin..." I started to say. Austin put a finger on my lips and said,

"Shh open it." I did as I was told. When I opened it it was a picture of Austin and I on our date on the hill. We were looking out at the lights holding hands.

"Austin I love it! But I didn't get..." I said. Austin quieted me again. "It's okay babe," he said as he hugged me.