The Concert

"How's everybody doing tonight!" Austin screamed. The crowd went wild. "Let's give them what the came for!" Austin yelled then he turned around and he sang What About Love. After What About Love was done Austin and his dancers performed Say Something.

I turned to Sarah and said, "I heard this is around the time Austin chooses a "U" girl." "A "U" girl?" Sarah asked. Alex butted in and said, "He chooses one lucky girl in the audience to come on stage and he sings to them!" "I bet he will choose you, Taylor," Sarah said with a wink. I blushed and said, "Well if he does you better take a video with your phone and pictures with mine."

"How are we doing so far?" Austin asked. Everyone screamed. "Are you guys ready for me to choose a "U" girl?" Austin said. Everyone screamed, "Yes!" "Alrighty then!" Austin yelled. Austin put his hand on his head looking through the crowd. Then he hopped off the stage and walked towards us. When he got in front of us he extended his hand to me and said, "I choose you to be my "U" girl." I smiled and grabbed Austin's hand.

He walked me to the stairs for the stage and walked me up them. He walked me to the middle of the stage to a chair and had me sit down. Austin looked in my eyes and asked, "How does it feel to be up here in front of all these people, Taylor?" "To be honest it's kinda scary..." I said. Austin smiled softly.

Then he motioned someone who brought his red guitar to him. He put his guitar on himself and said, "I'm going to sing U to you." U is one of my favorite songs! I smiled and while Austin was singing to me he walked in circles around me. When the song was over he gave me a kiss on the cheek. Everyone in the crowd "awed". Then Austin motioned to someone off stage again and they brought out a microphone stand and Austin's red microphone.

"Taylor, I want you to sing that song you sang before the show," Austin whispered in my ear. "Austin I... I can't I have terrible stage freight," I said. Then he kissed me on the check and said softly, "You can do it. I believe in you. Just pretend you are still backstage and don't think about everyone. Just trust me I used to be afraid too, but now look at me." I breathed in and breathed out, and I said, "Okay." Then Austin took off his guitar and put it on me. I moved the microphone over to myself.