Goodbye for Now

We had been dancing in the rain for at least an hour and I was surprise my mom didn't hear our laughing inside of the house. We all ran underneath the overlap of my roof. "Well now we're all soaking wet!" Alex said. "Small price to pay for all that fun!" Austin said.

Sarah and I laughed. "Whoa! It's already midnight!" Sarah said. "I'm surprised my mom hasn't texted me a hundred times and called me," I said. "Well, you know your mom she goes to sleep early!" Sarah said. I looked out the corner of my eye towards Austin.

He had a sad look on his face. "What's a matter Austin?" I asked. "I just don't want this night to end..." Austin started, "Taylor, can I talk to you over there?" "Sure," I said. I followed Austin back out into the rain next to his red range rover. Austin looked down at his feet. "Taylor, I just wanted you to know that tonight has been absolutely amazing and I can't wait for our date, but for now we must part," Austin looked up and said, "Till we meet again." Austin put his hand on my face wiping the rain off my check then he gave me a kiss on my check.

He motioned towards Alex signaling him that it's time to go. Alex and Sarah hugged and Alex ran out to Austin's car. Austin and Alex jumped in the car. Sarah joined my side as we waved goodbye to them. I still couldn't believe last night. It all feels like a dream. I woke up to Sarah on her phone. "Finally you're up!" Sarah said. "What are you so happy about?" I asked. "Oh nothing..." Sarah said.

"Sarah, I know when you're lying to me... Now tell me the truth," I said. "Oh fine. It's Alex, we have been texting ever since I got up. He is the first guy ever to text me first. He also followed me on Twitter last night!" Sarah said.

"Aw he wants you," I said punching her in the arm. Sarah smiled and said, "Oh be quiet." I heard my phone start playing "What About Love". "Oh now where is my phone?" I asked. "Don't ask me!" Sarah said. I started looking around my bed for my phone until I found it.

"Hello?" I said into the phone. "Good morning beautiful," Austin said, "Alex and I were talking and we want to take you and Sarah on a double date tonight." "That sounds great!" I said. "Okay, I will text you the details," Austin said. I hung up the phone. "That was Austin. Him and Alex are going to take us on a double date!" I said.

"Yes! We should go to the mall and get new outfits! We still have $200 left!" Sarah said. "Oh yeah! Tonight is going to be perfect! I will have my best friend with me and the guy of my dreams," I said. Sarah and I hugged.