Goodbye

Sarah, Austin, Alex, and I all hung out all day. It made me forget for awhile that Austin was suppose to be leaving, for his plane, in 20 minuets.

We all were sitting in the waiting room, at the airport. The lady on the intercom said, "Flight 74 will be leaving in ten minuets. If you are on this flight please begin making your way to the gate." Austin turned to me.

He touches my hand. "I promise we will talk everyday! I love you Taylor," Austin said smiling. Austin stood up. I stood up with him. He turned to me, grabbed my hands, and pulled me in close.

His hazel eyes were piercing my soul. It felt like Austin was looking right through me. He leaned in and before I knew it his lips crashed into mine. I kissed him back.

I heard clicks as if someone was taking pictures of us. When Austin and I pulled apart I saw them.

Reporters and Mahomies everywhere. Staring at me and Austin, taking pics, laughing, and pointing. I felt my face get hot.

"Wow," I said. Austin gave me a puzzling look. "I can't believe our first kiss is going to be our last..." I said tears threatening to fall.

Austin wrapped me in his arms and said, "Babe I promise you that won't be our last kiss." I slightly smiled. "Flight 74 will be leaving in 5 minutes," the woman. "I'm sorry, babe, but I go!" Austin gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you Taylor! You hear that world I Austin Carter Mahone loves Taylor Allison Styles!" Austin yelled making me laugh. "Bye Taylor!" Austin yelled again running off.

I felt Sarah hand touch my shoulder. "Trust me Taylor he'll be back in no time," Sarah said slightly squeezing me. Sarah, Alex, and I walked back to Alex's car.

"Taylor do you want us to hang out with you?" Sarah asked. "Nah you two have fun I'm gonna just chill by self tonight," I said. Sarah nodded her head in agreement. Then her and Alex went to her house.

I went to the kitchen and made myself some popcorn. After the popcorn was finished I went up stairs to my room. I pulled out my phone and logged into Twitter.

Wow 100 mentions, that's odd. I click on my mentions and all I saw were hate messages.

One said, "Ew, you're so ugly! Austin will surely dump your fat ass soon." Wow that hurt. I told myself to stop looking at them, but I just couldn't.

Another one read, "Ew you aren't even worth the space you take up! Got kill yourself and do the world a favor!" The tears began to fall.

One of them stood out to me. It was from Audrey it said, "Hey freak! Only 2 more weeks till your father gets out. I hope he finishes what he started!" I almost forgot about my father getting out of jail in two weeks. Would he come after me?

I got off of my bed and started pacing my room. I kept looking thru my mentions till one caught my eye.

It read, "Omg I saw you and Austin together! You guys are so adorable together! Like omg you're are so pretty!" That one made me smile.

I broke out of trance to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I said my voice cracking. "Hey babe! I miss you!" Austin said.

I smiled and said, "I miss you too." "Well I safely got to Miami. I wish you were here though," Austin said. "I do to babe," I said. Austin and I talked all night until I fell asleep.

I woke up only 3 hours later screaming. I had a nightmare that my father returned and tried to kill me. I called Austin. He answered after only one ring.

"Hello?" he said in his sleepy voice. "Austin..." I said crying. "Babe what's wrong?" "I had a nightmare and I'm really freaked out," I said crying.

"Sh babe. Calmed down before you have a panic attack," Austin said worriedly. I did as he told me. "Now babe go down stairs, get some milk, warm it up and drink it," he told me. I did as he instructed.

I went back in my room and locked the door. "Now lay down, and I'll sing to you till you fall asleep," Austin said. I put our call on speaker phone and closed my eyes as Austin sung to me. He sang me 3 songs before I finally fell asleep.