Worst Day Ever

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring "Loving You is Easy" by Austin. I reached for my phone shutting off my alarm. Great. Time for school. Ugh.

I slowly got up out of my bed and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the water from my sink and splashed water on my face. I then reached for my towel and wiped my face.

I went back into my room going straight to my closet. I grabbed my red skinny jeans and a plain, long sleeve black shirt. I walked back into my bathroom for I could do my make up and my hair.

As soon as I finished I heard a knock on my door. "Taylor can I come in?" Sarah asked. "Yeah go ahead!" I yelled. Sarah always comes over in the morning for we can wait for the bus together.

"Ooo I love your outfit Taylor!" she squealed. "Thanks I like yours too!" I yelled. "Taylor! Sarah! Breakfast is ready!" my mom yelled.

Sarah walked down the stairs to Austin and Alex standing in front of the dinning room table with pancakes and bacon.

"Aw!" we both yelled as we walked up to out boyfriends hugging them.

"Bon appetite!" they yelled. We all sat down at the table and enjoyed the meal Austin and Alex prepared.

• • •

"Here let me drive you guys to school," Austin said. So we all hopped in Austin car as he drove us to school.

"Remember if you need anything to call me, Taylor," Austin said. "Austin please stop worrying so much. You're making me nervous with your nervousness," I said making a pouty face.

"Oh alright babe. Have a good day at school," Austin said with a smile. I returned a smile. Sarah and I walked up the steps to the school and there they were, Audrey and Victoria.

I knew they wouldn't try anything yet since Sarah was with me. First, we went to Sarah's locker than mine. "See you in 4th hour Taylor!" Sarah said as she left my locker.

When I finished I turned around and ran into someone. It was my ex Joey. He then pushed me against the locker.

"I've been looking for you," he said. "Why?" I said. "I want to get back with you," he said with a wink. His breath smelled of alcohol. "In your dreams," I said as I pushed him out the way.

"You know what fuck you!" he shouted. I turned around and let out a small chuckle, "You wish." I then turned back around and continued to 1st hour.

I walked into 1st hour to everyone staring at me. I have a feeling they knew I had been in the hospital for cutting all last week.

Mostly because news spreads fast in the school. A few people whispered as I walked near them. I heard one girl whisper, "Freak." Another girl whisper, "Emo."

I fought back the tears as I finally made it to my seat. I just sat my head down on the desk not paying attention to the teacher all hour till the bell finally rang.

Every class the same thing happened over and over. Everyone now thinks I'm a freak. They might know my name but they don't know my story.

Finally it was 4th hour. I walked into Math class to Sarah greeting me. "So how's it going?" Sarah asked. "It's going fine," I lied. "I'm glad to hear that!" Sarah said. In the middle class the bell for B lunch rang.

After Sarah and I got our lunches we start at our normal table. We ate our lunch in silence till it was time to go. When 4th hour was over Sarah and I departed.

• • •

I really didn't want to go to 5th hour because Audrey is in it. When I walked into the class room I was welcomed by a Audrey.

"Hey freak!" Audrey yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. Sadly the teacher was no where to be found. She then pushed me against the wall.

Everyone started laughing and pointing at me. I knew I was crying. "Fight! Fight!" I heard people chanting. I felt Audrey kicked me in the stomach. "I recommend getting up before we both get suspended," Audrey said.

I slowly but surely got up and walked to my seat and sat down. As soon as the class quieted down the teacher showed up. I raised my hand.

"Yes, Taylor?" she asked. "Can I go to the office?" I asked. "No, you've already missed a week worth of material and don't need to miss any more," she snapped.

I just sunk back into my seat. I didn't really pay attention to the lesson anyway. As soon as the bell rang I was out of there. I walked quickly to my locker avoiding peoples gazes.

When I finally reached my locker someone pushed me against it. "Now I can finish what I started," Audrey said. I fell to the ground and turned towards her.

She was standing over me with Victoria. She then took her foot and kicked me in the stomach again. I had tears running down face. I tried to get up and run, but I was in too much pain.

I heard the bell ring. "That ought to teach you," Audrey said as she flipped her hair and walked away.

I got up off of the ground and ran for the door to the school holding onto my sides.