Dinner

"Hey, my mom was wondering if you and Alex want to come over for dinner?" I asked Austin when we were walking out the gym.

"Sounds good to me, but let's stop at our hotel for we can get changed out of these sweaty clothes," Austin said smiling. Austin drove us to their apartment.

"You guys can come in if you want," Alex said. We all got out of the car and Austin grabbed my hand and Alex grabbed Sarah's.

Sarah and I waited on their beds till they came out of the bathroom.

Austin came out with his hair freshly straightened with a red dress shirt and black jeans along with a pair of red Jordan's. When Alex came out he was wearing a pair of ripped blue jeans with a black graphic tee along with some black Jordan's.

"How do I look?" Austin asked. "You look great but you didn't have to dress so fancy," I said half laughing. "Should I change?" He asked worriedly. "Nah, it's cool," I said with a soft smile.

"Alex you look so handsome!" Sarah said fangirling a little bit. "Thanks babe," Alex said giving her a kiss on the cheek. I looked down at my shoes.

"Is something wrong?" Austin asked breaking my trance. "Huh? Oh yeah," I said my voice trailing off.

"Come on you can tell me," Austin said wrapping his arm around me.

"Okay, well I'm kinda worried," I said. "About what?" Austin asked. "My father..." I said. "What about him?" Austin asked.

"What if he doesn't like you and he makes us break up..." I said fighting back the tears, "He also gets kinda violent when he drinks and he surely will be drinking since he has Mondays off."

Before I knew it I was crying. Austin pulled me into his arms and held me. "Trust me babe I will protect you no matter what. Come on now stop crying," he said starting to tickle me. I broke out a laugh.

"You guys ready to leave?" Alex asked. "Yeah let's go!" I said smiling.

We got to my house I was shaking in fear of what my father might or could do. We all walked up to my front door Austin's hand tightly holding onto mine.

Before I opened the door I squeezed Austin's hand tightly not knowing what was going to happen. He whispered in my ear, "Everything will be okay." I opened the door.

There was my father already having drank 10 beers. He didn't even look up from the tv. "Ah, there you guys are!" I heard my mom say while walking through the door.

She gave me a hug. "Honey this is Austin and Alex," she said to my father. He still didn't look up to greet them. All he did was take a drink of his beer.

"Well dinner will be done in a few minuets," she said walking back into the kitchen. "It's nice to meet you Mr. Styles," Austin said extending his hand to my father.

My father still didn't look up. I tugged Austin's arm towards the couch. We all sat in silence the tv making the only noise in the living room.

"Dinner's done!" I heard my mother yell. We all quietly walked to the dinning room. My father sat at the head of the table my mother on his right. Me at his left, Austin next to me, Sarah next to my mom, and Alex next to Austin.

"So Austin you're a performer right?" my mom said trying to make small talk. "Yeah, I am. It has always been my dream to make music. It's amazing to be living the life I have always dreamed of. Especially since I now have the girl of my dreams," Austin said.

I blushed when Austin said I was the girl of his dreams. My father made a face of disgust. I looked down at my plate.

We finished our dinner in silence. When we were done Sarah and I helped my mom clean up. When we finished we walked into the living room.

We all sat in silence watching tv till it was 7. "Oh look at the time! Hate to cut this short but the girls have school tomorrow," my mother said.

We all stood up well except for my father. "Goodbye Mr. and Mrs. Styles," Austin and Alex said waving goodbye.

Alex walked Sarah next door to her house. I walked Austin to his red rover hand in hand.

"Sorry about my father," I said looking at my feet. "It's cool babe he'll loosen up sooner or later," Austin said. He gave me a small peck on the cheek. Then him and Alex hopped in his red rover and drove away.