Great Idea

August was already half over and we've only earned enough money for one ticket. So we only have till the end of August and September left to get 200 more dollars.

"I have no more ideas how the get money... Do you?" I asked. Sarah said, "Nope this well has run dry..." "Well...well...well I got it! Sarah you're a genius!" I exclaimed.

"I know I know wait what? Why am I a genius?" Sarah asked. Then I pulled out my well piggy bank. "This is why. I have been putting money in this well piggy bank since I was 5 there has to be a lot of money in here!" I exclaimed.

"Well, what are you waiting for open it up!" Sarah screamed. Then I dumped the contents of the piggy bank on to my bed and we started counting.

"I got $20 what about you?" Sarah asked. "I have $20 too..." I said, "Now all we need is $180 more."

Then my mother called from downstairs, "Taylor come take the dog for a walk!" "Okay mother!" I screamed to her. "That's it Taylor!" Sarah exclaimed.

"What?" I asked. "We will walk dogs! $10 for big dogs $5 for little dogs! I always see people walking dogs and everyone in the neighborhood has one! It will be perfect!" Sarah explained.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, "Well, I will walk the dog. You stay here and make signs, and when I get back we will hang them around the neighborhood."

While I was walking my dog I ran into Audrey and Victoria. "Oh look, Audrey, it's are good friend Taylor," Victoria said with a laugh.

"What do you guys want?" I asked. "Oh not much just to show you our Austin Mahoney tickets and back stage passes!" Audrey said waving the tickets in my face.

Then I got mad. Usually Sarah is around to stop me but now she wasn't here. "It's Mahone and you guys don't even like Austin!" I screamed clenching my fist.

"What are you talking about, Taylor? We love Austin!" Victoria said. As soon as she said that I was ready to punch her, but then I unclenched my fist.

"Whatever," I said turning around. "See you at the concert Taylor, well, that is if you get the money," Audrey said laughing as they walked away.