Goodbye

I was so excited to leave with Austin today for his tour. The only bad part is I have to leave my mom and Sarah. Sarah, my mom, and I decided to have a girls day.

We were all in my room getting ready. I decided to wear my black lace dress along with my red converse. I slightly curled my hair and applied some make up.

Sarah was wearing a similar dress to mine but in baby blue. She wore her blue vans with hers. My mom went simple, she had on a pair of black dress pants with a tan shirt.

All day we hung out. Went to lunch, shopped, and talked. It was around 6 and we called Austin and Alex to join us for dinner. After we ate we went to the airport.

I began getting nervous while sitting in the airport, and I don't know why either. "Flight 174 will be boarding in 15 minuets," a women over the intercom said.

"Well Sarah," I said standing up. "Sarah didn't even say anything all she did was hug me. I hugged her back. When we pulled apart I could tell she was crying. "I'm gonna miss you, so much, Taylor," Sarah said. "I'll miss you too," I said.

She laughed, "I remember the first day we met," she said looking out a window. "You helped me with my homework in kindergarten," Sarah said. "Yeah! With your math homework," I laughed. "I suck at math," she said. We both laughed.

"We have been through so much together Taylor. You're the greatest best friend a girl can have. I love you Taylor," Sarah said. Now I was crying. "I love you too Sarah," I said pulling her in a hug.

"Here," she said handing me a box. "Sarah you really shouldn't of," I said. "Will you just open it!" Sarah said. I opened the small box to find two bracelets inside.

They were both silver with infinity signs on it. One said best the other said friends. "Best friends to infinity," Sarah said. "And beyond," I finished. Sarah and I hugged one last time.

"Mom I feel really bad for leaving you here alone..." I said to my mother. "Dear don't worry about me. Austin's mom said I could live with her in Miami," she said. "Really! That's great mom! I love you," I said pulling her in a hug. "I love you too, Taylor," she said.

"Well, babe, you ready?" Austin asked. "Sure am," I said with a smile. Austin grabbed my hand and led me to the gate, and off we were starting are new life together.