Chapter 50

Stefan pov:

I flew through the doorand flopped down on the couch. Damon and Enzo looked toward him."Whats got your panties in a twist, mate" Enzo questioned. "Camefrom the Mikaelson's. Looks like Caroline is pregnant" he growled."Wow she must be so happy, she always wanted to be a parent."Enzo stated. Flying up from his position on the couch "how can youjust acted like its normal for two vampires to have a child" Stefanquestioned. "It isn't normal but they are not normal vampires theyare hybrids." Enzo reminded him. "Can it be little brother thatyou are over reacting because she is having King Hybrid's child?"

"Well she can do much better. He is a evil murdering asshole"

"Hey there little brother you haven't donned the hero hair for awhile so I wouldn't be throwing stones if I were you." Damonfinally jumped in. 

Damon pov:

After hearing the newsfrom my brother I decided to go visit my good friend Caroline. As Iwas walking up to the mansion I seen Elena walking out. I quickly hidin the bushed not wanting her to see me since she didn't even tell methat she was in Mystic falls. Rushing after her was Caroline in tearsyelling "You are dead to me. Next time you see me don't talk tome." Klaus came behind her with arms on her shoulders pulled her into him. With a look of  disdain he told her "You need to get awayfrom her before I rip your heart out" he threatened her beforepulling a now sobbing Caroline in to his arms.

After Elena left Iwhooshed to the steps where Caroline and Klaus where still standing."Hey barbie what happened?" Still sobbing in Klaus's arms "Nowmay not be the time mate. Your girlfriend has upset her enoughtoday." Klaus said with a worried tone.  "I'm not sure what Elenadid I wasn't even aware she was in town but I came by to congratulateyou two on the baby." Care let out a whimper and shifted fromKlaus's arms to mine. "You are the only friend that seems to beexcited for us."

"I'm not the only one I assure you" I triedto comfort her will slowly coaxing her inside toward the couch withKlaus in tow.

Not long after we gotinside Caroline had fallen asleep on Klaus's chest. "So a littlehybrid huh? How excited are you" I question Klaus. "I would bemore excited if people would stop getting her so worked up, stresscan not be good for the baby."

"If you don't mid me asking whatwas going on?"

"Excited about the news Caroline decided to callElena to inform her, she rushed over here and spend the better partof an hour tying to talk Caroline into getting rid of the child."

"She did not?"

"Afraid so mate."

"Klaus not that you matterto me but Barbie does and I would never wish that on her. I don'tknow what gotten into Elena to say something like that to Carolinebut I'm sorry."

"She is blinded by hatred for me that she can seethat She is destroying her friendship with Caroline."

"Unfortunately its not just Caroline she is distancing herself fromwith her actions."

"Look Klaus you not most peoples favorite guyso many people are gonna turn there back on her" I told him look ata resting Caroline "but I know how much you mean to her and I willalways have your back I will always do my best to look out for Barbieand your little wolf" I added. Klaus stood and walked me to thedoor He shook my hand "Thank you for caring about Caroline andtaking care of her while I was gone."